• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Bdub

Rockies still have a shot at the Wild Card if they can get on a run to end the season. St Louis has to play a harder schedule than they do and they are only a game and a half back.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Phillies pitchers: +15.5 Wins Above Average (1st in MLB)

Phillies non-pitchers: -16.9 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB); shortstop: -3.3 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB); LF: -2.3 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB); RF: -3.1 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB)

:scared:

Bdub

Phillies pitchers: +15.5 Wins Above Average (1st in MLB)

Phillies non-pitchers: -16.9 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB); shortstop: -3.3 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB); LF: -2.3 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB); RF: -3.1 Wins Above Average (Last in MLB)

:scared:
At least you guys have great pitchers. Want to combine teams with the Braves?

Wolfman21

Hey Phillies,

qYhBy.gif

Bdub

Rockies back into a wild card spot and only a half game back of the Dodgers. Going to laugh my ass off if they finish on a 10 game win streak and knock the Dodgers out.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can we also have the Brew Crew win the division pls. Although, scratch that if the WC is Cubs-Cardinals, the hot takes analysis would be too much to handle

Bdub

Rockies win, Cardinals lose, and the Dodgers are also currently losing.
Phillies haven't won a game since Atlanta beat them to clinch the division.

bruin

Dodgers went 1-6 vs Cincinnati and 2-4 against the Marlins this season. Inexcusable.

Could choke this all away. And could see Roberts the odd man out if we miss the postseason. Should be a fun weekend!

F953507D-620B-4F7D-91AD-4DAF24B9598A.gif

Bdub

Dodgers went 1-6 vs Cincinnati and 2-4 against the Marlins this season. Inexcusable.

Could choke this all away. And could see Roberts the odd man out if we miss the postseason. Should be a fun weekend!

View attachment 6640
They will at least make the Wild Card game. Either way, it's not Roberts fault their pitching hasn't been good enough. With that payroll, they shouldn't be losing this many games.

bruin

Dodgers going to need to sweep in SF it’s looking like. Everybody just laying down for Colorado. Damn.

Bdub

Dodgers going to need to sweep in SF it’s looking like. Everybody just laying down for Colorado. Damn.
Rockies have the harder games and will probably lose at least one considering how long of a streak they have going. They are still going to need 2 out of 3 against the Nats. I think the Dodgers have the tie breaker if they end up with the same record.

NML

If Yankees win two of three, it’ll be the first time in MLB history that there are three 100 win teams in the same league (only six times with three total, one being last year). A’s would (probably) have to beat three 100+ win teams to make the WS

Sox with most wins in a season since 2001, and they probably aren’t even the favorites in the AL.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Goddamn the Cardinals shat the bed. Clinched playoff spot! Can't wait for Sunday, Go Rocks

Bdub

I'm conflicted, I don't want my Braves having to face the Rockies. At the same time, seeing the Dodgers miss the playoffs would be beautiful.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I like how the tiebreaker games are afternoon games on a Monday. Way to tank your audience for the most exciting games of the year.

(I know it's because of travel, but still, maybe find a way to show both of these games in primetime?)

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I like how the tiebreaker games are afternoon games on a Monday. Way to tank your audience for the most exciting games of the year.

(I know it's because of travel, but still, maybe find a way to show both of these games in primetime?)

ESPN must protect The Shield at all costs.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Yes because putting both MLB play-in games at the same time would have went over so fucking well right? Especially against a decent looking MNF matchup.