• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

NML

Celtics missed five lay-ups/dunks in the same quarter

Guess it’s gon be a three game series

NML

Got the C’s +13 for +120. Don’t see Cleveland shooting 65% again so get ur live bets in 5dimes sheeple

NML

Well I won $110 so I’m going to bed happy

I think the C’s won three quarters tonight, just too shitty in the first. Looked okay, must win on Wednesday doe

evil1

Somehow both series are tied at 2-2. I thought both series have been lackluster up until last night's game. They should be real fun going forward.

Listened to most of last night's game on the radio. Hubie Brown da best announcer.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Somehow both series are tied at 2-2. I thought both series have been lackluster up until last night's game. They should be real fun going forward.

Listened to most of last night's game on the radio. Hubie Brown da best announcer.
the thing is, outside of last night, all of the games have been blowouts so, while im glad both conferences now come down to the best 2/3, the entertainment value still hasnt been there...at least for me it hasnt

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
This shit has been blowout fest going on about 3 years now. These fuckers take turns like dems and repubs throwing elections to each other then they get to game seven and give the trophy to the team whose ass tightens up the least.

Brick

He's stirring the pot
giphy.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I knew they came together after Rodney but I thought they went back after some time passed.

NML

Feels great that they’re up 11 but Lebron basically hasn’t played yet so that’s an issue

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There’s no way that’s right

ESPN could be wrong but they said 4-18 for the cavs and 11-19 for lebrin

I swear that's what they had on the overlay but there is no way that's right. Brin only has 21 so he couldn't have been 11-19

Soonerfan09

ESPN could be wrong but they said 4-18 for the cavs and 11-19 for lebrin

I swear that's what they had on the overlay but there is no way that's right. Brin only has 21 so he couldn't have been 11-19
10-17 (LeBron) and 11-34 as of now.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I still believe the 4-18, someone who isn't streaming rewind to the end of the first half

NML

I think that if the C’s make the finals, they’d be the worst team to make it in my lifetime. I don’t really remember that Knicks team that was an 8 seed, but nothing else comes to mind.

Seemed like after Boston had that massive first quarter, LeBron basically coasted and tried to create to see if they could get back into it without exerting himself. Never got back into it

NML

Yeah but they had AI and LeBron. Especially in a weak conference, one great player can be enough. Al Horford is their best player right now and he’s outside the top 20 players in the league

I’d be interested to know how often a team makes the finals without an All-NBA player. Horford will probably get some third team votes but he won’t make it.