• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Taishair

1. T

Week 7

I cant wait till a one less ACC teams gets left out for a two loss SEC team because strength of schedule matters.
  2. T

SEC Thread

Only school with more issues than Auburn is that school in Austin.
  3. T

Week 5 2015

Don't worry errebody Chrlie Strong is the answer ;)
  4. T

Week 5 2015

A&M vs Miss State is a ranked matchup. Not really sure they should be ranked after beating Auburn but I don't make the rules.
  5. T

SEC Thread

So that Christian Kirk guy.... He is pretty okay...
  6. T

Coaches' Hot Seat/ Carousel 2015-16

I hope Texas keeps Charlie Strong as their HC forever and ever. That should tell you all you need to know about how good that would be for Texas.
  7. T

Coaches' Hot Seat/ Carousel 2015-16

The state of things in Austin please me...:Devil:
  8. T

SEC Thread

We are going to learn a whole lot about the SEC next week. Should be fun watching.
  9. T

SEC Thread

A&M now has the longest active Non conference winning streak in FBS. :cool:
  10. T

SEC Thread

F'Kn Auburn....
  11. T

Southpaw gon' cook Oklahoma @ Tennessee - Nobody cares about your football teams so shut up about it

I want to go SEC on this one but I just don't see it. I'm going OU even though that burns my soul to consider. 42-36 OU
  12. T

SEC Thread

F'Kn Vandy....
  13. T

SEC Thread

I think they will be VERY dangerous next year maybe but with a brand new QB and having lost so much I do not see them winning the West this year.
  14. T

SEC Thread

Sure wish we had a powerhouse program like Kansas State or Iowa to bring up our football standards.....
  15. T

SEC Thread

Concensus seems to be that he was a toxic locker room presence and had alcohol abuse issues that began to impact his on the field performance. Coach Sumlin basically told him that he could forget about playing anymore at A&M and that he would be allowed to transfer anywhere he wished after the...