• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: Championship Week Thread- I've Seen All Good People

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
huskies have 6 yard throws the rest of the game if they want them

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
TD is a must for Washington here. NO way they only go up 6 and keep NIX from his HEISMAN MOMENT>

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon defense losing this game for Oregon. The offense stunk it up for the first 2 drives and the OL has not been good but, man, the defense.

Brick

UW looks like a team that won 19 straight. most teams woulda puckered after that comeback

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what are they doing just run hb dives

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm good with this. I had Washington and the points but I feel like Huskies have a much better chance against the BLUE BLOODS in the CFP anyway

Mame YO

slings rocks
I'm good with this. I had Washington and the points but I feel like Huskies have a much better chance against the BLUE BLOODS in the CFP anyway
They do not unfortunately. Georgia, bama, Michigan all have wayyyyyyyy better secondaries.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
yeah that was easy money

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
holy shit what is Washington doing

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
oregon has all 3 to's. Nix getting the ball back with 2:18 left to play no time outs and Nix just has to get into FG range. HEISMAN moments.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Some pretty impressive drives by Nix tonight. I still don’t think he should get the Heisman, but he’s had some nice plays.