• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I really can't believe the defense is so bad. They're playing A&M's third-string QB missing one of their top receivers. The score even looks a little reasonable at half until you consider that A&M has run twice as many plays with twice the TOP as LSU.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Day is low key a dumbass. Isn't Hartline on that staff? get rid of the boomer

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I really can't believe the defense is so bad. They're playing A&M's third-string QB missing one of their top receivers. The score even looks a little reasonable at half until you consider that A&M has run twice as many plays with twice the TOP as LSU.

I feel ur pain.

Well - not anymore. It's amazing what laudanum can do.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wtf is the mustache celly

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I’ll be shocked if Michigan loses to the first team they’ve played with comparable talent now that they don’t know all the plays being called.

fried rice

Woof, Daniels picking a bad time to have his worst game of the season. Needed more from him on that drive to have a shot. I’m not sure why they aren’t going back to more screens with A&M bringing the blitz so frequently.

fried rice

Woof, Daniels picking a bad time to have his worst game of the season. Needed more from him on that drive to have a shot. I’m not sure why they aren’t going back to more screens with A&M bringing the blitz so frequently.
Better JAYDEN

Mame YO

slings rocks
Kentucky takes a knee at the 1 and the game is over though, right? Run time down and kick edit: I guess they have 3 timeouts

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
no timeouts and mcBUM is throwing 2 yard routes over the middle