• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 13 Thread - Saturday Night's Alright

Mame YO

slings rocks
how about the 16 yard "catch" on 2nd and 10. lol
View attachment 26786
It’s a good thing the game isn’t even close!

refs aside, basically everything I said about this matchup ended up being true, except that Oregon went a lot more multiple and 5 wideout type stuff when I expected them to run more. OSU hasn’t been able to pass all game. They’re totally one dimensional. They just don’t have the right pieces.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
beavs defense is butt hermanos

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon doing what they can to leave the door open for da beavs doe. Going super conservative with like 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter lol just run your offense.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oregon doing what they can to leave the door open for da beavs doe. Going super conservative with like 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter lol just run your offense.

Why are you worried, I thought the game “isn’t even close”

Brick

if defensive savant lanning loses to a guy with 6 completions, 2 picks, and 60 passing yards just promote DILLY DILLY and send this chud back to the SEC.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Franklin is so fucking good doe. That PI earlier was a good play defensively but that one was bad lol.