• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 10 Thread - Sara

coogrfan

Undefeated TCU on upset alert? They lead Texas Tech 20-17 w/ 12:54 to play.

Last edited:

CJ_24

Wonder how much money Brent Favre will steal from the State of Mississippi to prevent this situation from happening again

coogrfan

Undefeated TCU on upset alet? They lead Texas Tech 20-17 w/ 12:54 to play.

TT, trailing by only 3 w/ about 12 minutes to play, opts to go for it on 4th & 2 at their own 36. Stuffed for a 2 yd loss, TCU scores 3 plays later.

27-17 Frogs w/10:47 left.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy

Wonder how much money Brent Favre will steal from the State of Mississippi to prevent this situation from happening again

Bears beat the 49ers in the middle of a lake, Southern Miss can beat their opponent too.....?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I admire fox trying to showcase the big ten noon game but it’s always sad to watch that junior varsity stuff and then go to SEC ball

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
been a long time since I've seen a punt coverage team just run the fuck over a guy trying to fair catch it lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It’s all good I’m strangely calm and not even upset. I’ve been expecting a loss pretty much every game this season and the Vols have far exceeded expectations. They just need to settle down and score some points. Long way to go. If they get blown out, playoffs are over doe.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
every local commercial slot in Louisiana is filled by asbestos class action lawsuit ads

Brick

oregon sideline chill af kind of hard to hate them. white trash behind us asking colorado to guzzle their cum a different story. butterfiield and thompson seem like best buds.

bucky irving gets mad af when he gets subbed out lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Georgia is better up front and they just play their defense back in deep zone. No deep shots. Prolly the only team in the nation that can dominate up front like this but oh well. Is what it is.