• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 10 Thread - Sara

Brick

heard today in the FOLSOM FIELD pissers:

bald dude in his 60s maybe bracing against the wall, pissing next to me in the troughs: "this is just like back in korea"

some cuck in his 20s: "someone in here with cowboy boots must go to FIRST DOWN U" @Travis7401

honestly it was FUN sitting in the 2nd row behind the bench. the RB and WR groups were in front of me. i prolly spent less time wathcing the game than the sidelines it was interesting.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
#34 from ASU trying to get in DTR face after getting torched for a TD lol

hmmm surprising such an institution has a big dumb mong on their team

Brick

oregon's strength and conditioning corch fucking insane by the way. spent the whole game hyping people up and acting like a WWE heel character. dude was never still. a colorado player got injured and he was so fucking pumped. lol. my brother was egging him on and he responded. he came right up to us basically and squirted water in his mouth super aggressively and spit it out.

SWAG

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

With BYU entering the Big XII, m'wife and I plan to see them play in stadiums in Texas as they come over the next few years (probably hit some of those outside Texas as well). Since A&M isn't going to be one of those stadiums and BYU doesn't play in Texas this year, we decided to go to the A&M-Florida game today since her birthday is next week. Due to unexpected traffic delays, we parked just as the flyover happened. So we missed some of the pre-game traditions. But got to see most of the game from our seats. Wonderful weather and it was nice to be at a game. Odd to not care who won, either. I was cheering for the meteor, despite what it would mean for me. But Florida won instead.

313946387_6281380265208615_4602738054226758227_n.jpg

Mame YO

slings rocks
LSU with 2 losses over USC/UCLA when one of those losses was to 3 loss FSU lol okay

bear with me I’m just getting caught up

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The cognitive dissonance to nonstop argue that one team’s completely embarrassing 46 point loss in Week 1 should be totally ignored while another team’s one point loss in Week 1 should be held against them when they have probably the two best wins in the country outside of Georgia and Tennessee and look like one of the strongest teams in the country right now is just

rgUSlkA.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Wait, Oregon scored a TD with an offensive lineman?

you’ll definitely don’t want to see the squad now. Fat dudes bout to score on you’ll

Mame YO

slings rocks
The cognitive dissonance to nonstop argue that one team’s completely embarrassing 46 point loss in Week 1 should be totally ignored while another team’s one point loss in Week 1 should be held against them when they have probably the two best wins in the country outside of Georgia and Tennessee and look like one of the strongest teams in the country right now is just

rgUSlkA.gif
3 loss fsu though… #1 UGA?

are you saying these teams are comparable?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
When they’re 45 points apart and Oregon has zero wins comparable to LSU’s best wins…uh, yeah

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m just having some fun at this point, but are we really calling ole miss a quality win because they beat RANKED AT THE TIME Kentucky?

idk man I only ever see the bias go one way and it’s always in favor of SEC SEC SEC.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Probably because top tier SEC teams have been embarrassing top tier teams from other conferences with regularity over the past couple of decades

Mame YO

slings rocks
Probably because top tier SEC teams have been embarrassing top tier teams from other conferences with regularity over the past couple of decades
Sure, Bama and Georgia mostly.

the rest of the conference is one upset away from a top ranking based off of a reputation they didn’t earn. Unless we’re saying that Kentucky, Ole Miss and basically every other also ran in the conference are sleeping giants year in and year out? To me to me this just isn’t true above and beyond the fact that there are teams all over the country that are capable of the same.

don’t get me wrong these teams will have good seasons here or there, but the entire conference routinely gets credit for the juggernaut status that only a couple of teams realistically enjoy on a year in year out basis.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I ain’t arguing for shit until the regular season is over. It’s pointless. There are still plenty of upsets out there to happen. When it’s over, if my team is in position for a playoff spot, then I’m coming hard and pissed.

Brick

I ain’t arguing for shit until the regular season is over. It’s pointless. There are still plenty of upsets out there to happen. When it’s over, if my team is in position for a playoff spot, then I’m coming hard and pissed.
same. don't matter. plus, as you know @Mame YO, oregon gonna drop 2 more.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Wait, I’m still catching up. Oregon offensive lineman scored a reception TD and Bucky Irving threw one to Nix for a TD also?

da squad

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I will say Hooker probably lost the heisman yesterday but I don’t know who you give it to. Stroud played like ass too and has been feasting on cupcakes all year. Grats.

Not sure what it proves if Hooker lights it up the next 3 games against bad teams.

Mame YO

slings rocks
after that TD reception might as well cancel the rest of da season and send the trophy to nix imo