• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Brick

That 2012 team was CHIP’S best team. They should’ve won the title
yeah that team was stacked especially at skill positions. had unlimited options at TE/WR/RB. had NASHNUL talent on every level of the defense. not sure how furd pulled that one out of their ass. team would have made the playoff.

Brick

COLT

Who was that TE with Mariota Oregon had that you said @Brick took Myles Jack’s soul in 2014? He was awesome. Then we never heard from him again.

lol I still remember that post. I wanted to AriGoldchuckthephone.gif
oh yeahhhh pharaoh brown. i think his knee got inverted against utah a few weeks later. looks like he is actually playing a bit for the texans.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t know if he’s certified but that’s some good strength corch shtick.
Seriously the pregame speech is about .01% of what a good corch does lol. He may be good but not because of that stupid shit in that clip.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I feel like every single one of us looked into that element when recruiting in NCAA, lmao

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm a sucker for purposely [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.] stuff that is somehow believable just because of how unintentionally idiotic so many people are!