• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin

Yeah, Miami is known for a chain to this generation. That’s about it since George Bush was in office. Maybe make a ACC title game first before acting you’re still a BLUE BLOOD.

Doubt Chip would go back to Oregon. No pressure to win at UCLA. Worst 4 year stretch in the history of the program and he’s still got a job. Oregon needs to go after Matt Campbell or Mullen.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I voted Wilcox

WILCOX.jpg

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Miami ISN'T a better job. That's the whole point. You have less money to work with, less fan support, higher expectations, a completely clueless administration that doesn't support the program, and a bunch of football alums with huge platforms to drag you from.

So these people saying oh gee whiz Cristobal only wins 10 games a year, IDK why Miami would want him have some twisted understanding about what Miami's situation is and expectations should be.

Brick

thankfully no one told miami diaz has a better conference record the last two years and BUM lost to 3 win, 1 win, and 2 win total teams.

GuyIncognito

Historically Miami only gets to choose from 3 groups:

1. "Miami guys" who put a premium on the program and will work for cheap
  2. Castoffs from other programs who don't have a better offer
  3. Unproven assistants from big programs/unproven HCs from small ones.

If Miami is gonna start throwing out $8 million a year for a HC then that changes the calculus a bit.

GuyIncognito

thankfully no one told miami diaz has a better conference record the last two years and BUM lost to 3 win, 1 win, and 2 win total teams.

Again though, Oregon is a trash program and he wins 10 games a year. That's fine.

Also "better conference record over the last two years" is a weird stat. It sounds like the kind of stat you'd use when you wanted a certain outcome but the most normal descriptions of the data don't produce it.

GuyIncognito

People act like Miami gets to hire whoever we want, but we don't. It's not a good job. It's a stepping stone job and always has been.

So these people whose entire program is just going to daddy Phil and asking him for another check don't really have the basis to analyze the situation. They don't like anything about their program they can just buy a new one.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I thought I was in the politics forum for a second mame and mak going at it. Where is the Penn State guy who was a hippie when you need him? What was his name? Lawd he hated conservative mak and southpaw.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Historically Miami only gets to choose from 3 groups:

1. "Miami guys" who put a premium on the program and will work for cheap
  2. Castoffs from other programs who don't have a better offer
  3. Unproven assistants from big programs/unproven HCs from small ones.
If Miami is gonna start throwing out $8 million a year for a HC then that changes the calculus a bit.
Sure until everyone is paying 8 million.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I do think it is odd Oregon managed to hire two Florida coaches who left for their "dream" job. And they were both on the same staff. Think Oregon ever thought the day they hired Willie Taggart both him and his OC would leave them?

Mame YO

slings rocks
i was half joking when I said CHIP but two outlets have him as the top candidate and RUMORS are floating around on the message boards. It is not a DONE DEAL but expect clownzano to chime in soon

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
i was half joking when I said CHIP but two outlets have him as the top candidate and RUMORS are floating around on the message boards. It is not a DONE DEAL but expect clownzano to chime in soon

That would be such an awful hire lol. He hasn't done anything special at UCLA and even if you ignore that Oregon needs to be running an innovative offense again, his staff is terrible, he refuses to fire his shitty DC, he sucks at adjustments, he sucks at development, and he's bad at CROOTING.

Brick

what CHIP is now is basically the worst case scenario for LINCOLN at USC. guys who really took progrums to next level that were established for two decades with basically the same culture and players. can LINCOLN BUILD BUILD BUILD?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
what CHIP is now is basically the worst case scenario for LINCOLN at USC. guys who really took progrums to next level that were established for two decades with basically the same culture and players. can LINCOLN BUILD BUILD BUILD?

But I thought Oregon was PERENNIALLY TRASH