• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Lightningwar

Administrator
So I wonder how close LSU thought they were to getting Riley? And will the LSU AD now sell out to grab ole 6 loss(Fisher)?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I guess I don’t blame him, but it still seems off he didn’t want to go to the sec. I thought these guys at the top of their profession wanted to compete against the best.

coogrfan

I thought these guys at the top of their profession wanted to compete against the best.
100.webp

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
So I wonder how close LSU thought they were to getting Riley? And will the LSU AD now sell out to grab ole 6 loss(Fisher)?

I don't think anyone in the LSU AD actually thought they'd get Riley. Almost all of the rumors were from message board posters and Twitter accounts. Not one reputable journalist scooped it.

Then again, no one called Riley to USC until right before it happened.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
OU going to hire the CFB equivalent of MF Nuno Santo Espirito huh lmao

“tough. Very tough.” “We’re gonna make you proud.”

We’re gonna be physical = we’re going to underutilize our big edge in skill talent.

Very curious. They should get Deion Sanders

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well when your conference is full of samford level teams, I guess you get to schedule one decent team ooc and act like you did something. Pretty sure most sec teams play at least one good ooc team and a couple cupcakes. They serve their purpose.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU going to hire the CFB equivalent of MF Nuno Santo Espirito huh lmao

“tough. Very tough.” “We’re gonna make you proud.”

We’re gonna be physical = we’re going to underutilize our big edge in skill talent.

Very curious. They should get Deion Sanders

Primetime ain't coming to Norman, LOL.

They need to get rid of their compliance department and hire a dirty ass corch who will pay for whatever CROOTS want/need: cars, houses, boats, skrippers, abortions. This pansy Big 12 shit ain't gonna get it done in da SEC.

Brick

but seriously, RILEY is only 38. losing in the SEC is a ticket to get run out of town fast these days and quickly be out on your ass as HC and have to crawl ur way back. kiffin was only able to crawl back from the USC debacle because the CORCHING COMMUNITY and media + memes has a hardon for him. and it still took a lot of work. it would be a quick THIS GUY CANT HACK IT IN THE SEC axe if they started out poorly. then what is he? a NASHNUL coordinator chud forever? USC gave helton 6 years and he did nothing. the pac-12 is bad right now. nick saban is 70. if he wants to corch a long time it is a smart move.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah cause 10-3 Auburn-BAMMER yesterday in the 4th was a fucking ESPN CLASSIC SPORTS instant CLASSIC
Wat? Lol we really still having this argument every year as to the best/hardest most competitive conference? It’s not even close anymore. They pay the most, earn the most, most nfl players, best corches, most fans. It’s not even close anymore. Gap is widening.
Within 4-5 years it will be 32 teams and nfl minor league basically. You not in, you’ll be playing in the NIT equivalent.

bruin

Dying at most competitive conference when it’s UGA. Take out Bama’s mystique and ND would be ranked above them. Bama squeaking by UF and LSU proves that. In bed with the 4 letter. *ohgoodforyou.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Dying at most competitive conference when it’s UGA. Take out Bama’s mystique and ND would be ranked above them. Bama squeaking by UF and LSU proves that. In bed with the 4 letter. *ohgoodforyou.gif
How does close games with other teams in the conference mean it’s not competitive?? Isn’t that exactly what competitive means lol? And I’m talking year in and out not just this year.

So tell me which conference has better coaches and is more competitive and cheats more and takes football more seriously.

Definitely none of the other power 5 conferences are even close. Must be maction I always hear about I guess.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Right and that’s cool but even Kentucky is a winning football program now and msu has LEACH which is my point. The gap is widening.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wat? Lol we really still having this argument every year as to the best/hardest most competitive conference? It’s not even close anymore. They pay the most, earn the most, most nfl players, best corches, most fans. It’s not even close anymore. Gap is widening.
Within 4-5 years it will be 32 teams and nfl minor league basically. You not in, you’ll be playing in the NIT equivalent.

Paw full CFB Dystopian wasteland now

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
remember when ed orgeron went 15-0 and burrow threw 60 tds and they made the league, even bama, look like a complete joke. and the offensive revelation was a 29 year old calling verts all game.
Lol y’all stupid now. Sec isn’t the best conference because an SEC school was by far the best a couple years ago… wat?
Again I ask, tell me which conference is better.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Y’all just proving my point. They went out and spent a shit ton of money to hire great corches because they have a shit ton of money and most other schools would rather spend some on science buildings. Not sec. Keep fucking that chicken though. PAC 12 is the best. I’m clearly wrong.