• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup G (USA USA USA USA)

colb

9etyhyba.jpg

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Alright, obviously that performance was ugly as shit. But a win's a win. Give me that over a pretty draw/loss any day of the week. You could argue that based solely on ball retention and passing skills, we're one of the few teams to look as bad, or worse, than Portugal so far. :laughing: But fuck them, we've got 3 points and they've got a giant GD hole.

Gimme dat ugly ass 0-0 draw on Sunday and we're sitting pretty. Or maybe steal another late goal on a corner.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Was that our best refereed world cup game ever?

Brick

ghana for most impatient team on planet.

LETS JUST KICK IT HARD FROM 50 YARDS AWAY GUYS ONE MIGHT GO IN

if i wasn't being a dick and rooting against USMNT i probably would have fallen asleep about 10 minutes in.

southpaw does not approve of bitch ball.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lallas defining grit. Whoa there. Did you consult with Pierre McGuire first?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
HELL YES!!!

Random thoughts..
- Jürgen with brilliant tactics in many ways. Making Ghana build up the wings, the Zusi sub, playing Beckerman, who he brought on, the idea of clogging the midfield.
- MoTM for me was Beckerman. Destroyed so many attacks from Ghana especially way up in the field. Maybe I've just been on his balls for years but I thought he was brilliant.
- Jozy being hurt is probably the worst injury outside of maybe Dempsey. Not good.
- Who the hell is John Brooks? Thank god his mom got banged by a American serviceman.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ESPN news sportscenter 3rd stringers are better at soccer coverage than the main dudes

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Oh I know. I watched the whole game on Fox Deportes or whatever. They dug up Marcelo Balboa for some reason, but he's much easier to ignore in Spanish.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If you watch the prime time SC they can't even say the players name correctly. They will probably struggle with Brooks.