• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

jdlikewhoa

Who is the Texans GM now? I would bet my retirement that even @hayvis could do a better job.

1st pick doesnt come until the 3rd round and then they trade 2 of their remaining 7 picks and one next year to move up 20 spots in the middle of the draft.

CJ_24

That crowd looked like a NJ turnpike rest stop were all handed NFL jerseys and bussed to Cleveland. Avg iq 80 at best and 1.5 preexisting medical conditions per person
How much of a mong does one have to be to physically attend the draft?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those teams fielding empty helium tanks are totally fucked

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tony didn't factor in the marketing guy being in the Bears war room this year.

No offense to my main man HEINEKEN but SOLDIER FIELDS has to be the leading candidate for this year's thread. Or maybe that one is too obvious / marketing thing? IDK I'll defer to you pros

Considering I was in a lead solder haze for the entire draft trying to get this 1975 Vox Wah rewired I would have missed Mongo DDTing Virginia McCaskey into a table on Wabash while FAST Willie Gault danced the squirrel on Clark. SOLDIER FIELDS should do hisself a favor and stay away from all of the Chicago "legends" getting caught up in the fake hair ads.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tony didn't factor in the marketing guy being in the Bears war room this year.

No offense to my main man HEINEKEN but SOLDIER FIELDS has to be the leading candidate for this year's thread. Or maybe that one is too obvious / marketing thing? IDK I'll defer to you pros
HEINEKEN will start this season while SOLDIER FIELDS will likely ride the bench for Andy Dalton, so I'm okay with waiting until the 2021 SOLDIER FIELDS Thread.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

tenor.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
VIQUEENS fans hate on KURT so much despite him being the best QB they’ve had in 15 years minimum

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Urban is going to Saban so hard. Just a matter of which college backs up the Brink's truck in 2 years.