• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14 Thread - Sussudio

bruin

weakest black FRIDAY schedule I could ever remember. UVA-VT and the Cinci/Memphis games are the only reasonable matchups.
where did you go CU/Nebraska top 10 matchups and MUSBURGER calling UT-A&M while eating leftovers!??

but embrace it....it's week FOURTEEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
CHOKIES vs. UVAIDS for the Commonwealth Cup and the Coastal. @TonyGin&Juice takes have been sorely lacking all year, we better get them this week!

giphy.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Would love to watch the apple cup. Driving around rural Vermont with 80 year olds going to antique stores all day instead! Kill me Pete. Or really anyone.

Rural Vermont describes 99% of Vermont. Just jump off the nearest mountain.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Apple cup refs are awful. PI on a ball 20ft over the receiver's head

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Something something BAD COP FUENTE something something BUD FOSTER DUI

This is what you get when Tony can’t even bother to show up

This has been a rough week with a former bandmate dying on Wednesday so I’ve been off my game. Tried to watch BUD’S FINAL GAME but fell asleep early in the third. Imagine my lack of surprise when I woke up to find out these fucking BUMS lost in Harlotsville. Now I have to listen to ever slapdick UVAIDS fan I work with talk about “its our time - look out Dabo”.