• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

bruin

Awesome.

While only @bruin and @bruin228 had a wholly "successful Saturday," Lynn Swann went out and got Kliff Kingsbury for OC, which suggests he could be the heir apparent to Gomer Pyle if the Trojans stumble again to a mediocre record, but the offense otherwise does it's best facsimile of Mike Leach's offense.

While I would love a return to mastodon footbaw and being able to mow down lesser opponents with a great O-line and great RBs, that's not how this team is built, and KK is a great fit for the personnel we have at the moment. I expect Daniels to look worlds better next season, and the offense to at least look competitive.

Great hire, I thought for sure he'd hitch his wagon to Sean McVay and the Rams.

giphy.gif

Craig7835

School with toxic culture hires guy who was once suspended for punching an assistant and sued for discrimination.

Well, winning trumps all, I guess, and this guy does have a *looks at sheet* 3-31 record as a head coach

HJmNXRN.gif

Let alone let a student drive one of his cars

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He is seriously only known for recruiting one area - DC VORTEX - and that’s it, so it’s probably just connections

Or giant suitcases of money

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
He is seriously only known for recruiting one area - DC VORTEX - and that’s it, so it’s probably just connections

Or giant suitcases of money

Love that DC, Maryland and Virginia is called DMV. :laughing: Seems far more descriptive and in line with what @kella relates than the VORTEX.

bruin

Holy shit I might be a bit late to this, but did HERBIE really say Urb had a few "blindspots" in his career at tOSU??1 :laughing:

Herb ok<? His Taco Bell franchises doing ok in @Southpaw ville? His I KNOW URBAN PERSONALLY HEARTSHIP LONG LIVE BUCKEYE stuff the past month or so has been illy willy.

OH

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Satterfield left for Louisville, lead candidates I'm hearing for App job are State OL coach Dwayne Ledford and Auburn RB coach/CROOTIN coordinator Tim Horton (he would be contractually obligated to change his name to Krispy Kreme)

Lightningwar

Administrator
Maryland is just so irrelevant. Who even knows they are in the Big 10? lol

LOL I forgot they moved. Remember thinking, where is Maryland on the schedule for an easy win when looking at FSUs schedule a couple years ago.

And this guy is who I think of when thinking about Maryland Football. WASP Nerds with beady eyes who have never played organized sports in their life.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maryland is just so irrelevant. Who even knows they are in the Big 10? lol

Half their fanbase doesn't realize they play football, the other half is the exact kind of blindly loyal PSU/OSU mouthbreathing fan that the B1G longs for

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I’m in the minority but considering the state of the program I think it’s a pretty decent hire. You literally can’t look any worse than “negligently killed a kid” as a coach so you’ve got a step up from Durkin there no matter what. Worst case scenario LOX recruits a bunch of atholetes for the next guy to coach up.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I’m in the minority but considering the state of the program I think it’s a pretty decent hire. You literally can’t look any worse than “negligently killed a kid” as a coach so you’ve got a step up from Durkin there no matter what. Worst case scenario LOX recruits a bunch of atholetes for the next guy to coach up.

You must be getting a new drivers license today because you sound like a guy inside the DMV!

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad

Brick

brian kelly intentionally killed a kid, and he's in the playoff!

Craig7835

Only a Maryland homer would be excited about Mike Fucking Locksley.

I would have kept Canada.

Man I agree. Canada was a big improvement from Durkin,but with Locksley as the new coach it's more like Maryland took a 2 step backwards approach instead of 2 steps forward.

On that note,he gotta lot of work to do with that garbage QB in Tyrell Pigrome

bruin

svp king douche. the "you don't get it if u don't know the PROGRUM" thing is always the first defense from people who know it is a bad hire.

LISTEN TO MY MAN STANFORD STEVE

“GET DOWN, GET DOWN!!!!”- chuckles and adjusts his Virginia Tech windbreaker

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Today I found out Lovie Smith gets paid more than Lincoln Riley, Gary Patterson, Chris Petersen, Mike Leach, Mark Dantonio, Chip Kelly, and David Shaw

Riley, Petersen, and Leach all won more games this year than Lovie has won in three seasons

200w.gif

What a dumb fucking program

Craig7835

Today I found out Lovie Smith gets paid more than Lincoln Riley, Gary Patterson, Chris Petersen, Mike Leach, Mark Dantonio, Chip Kelly, and David Shaw

Riley, Petersen, and Leach all won more games this year than Lovie has won in three seasons

200w.gif

What a dumb fucking program

The Illini rewarding Lovie for failure is past DUMB. This is the same Lovie who got fired by the Bears despite them going 10-6 & not making the playoffs,made some F-boy comments about the fans needing to suck up what offense the Bears were running & he doesn't need to get with the times. This is also the same Lovie Smith,who got fired over the telephone on Christmas Day by Tampa Bay & let alone was pulling a Jeff Fisher by trying to handicap Jameis Winston.

I can see if the Illini were finishing like 8-4,9-3 &/or 10-2,but a contract extension at 4-8? Hell to the Naw

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Hugh Freeze to be named head corch at Liberty, Liberty, Liberty.

So much for erryone courting him as OC.