• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Chargers?! Lol

Its just weird, Hermano. I always thought Best Coast was about being above the sports homer myopia and general trogerry that affects the SEC/Ohio State types, but you're not doing our fine state any favors with this schtick

MSUFanatic

Lol I don’t care that Hunt got the boot. I’m a Mahomes fan if anything. Just crazy that a player who did something unquestionably worse is still collecting checks on a roster.

Then again so is Tyreek Hill

There are a lot of players' on NFL rosters that shouldn't be. Hunt will find a job, just won't be this year.

bruin

Chargers?! Lol

Its just weird, Hermano. I always thought Best Coast was about being above the sports homer myopia and general trogerry that affects the SEC/Ohio State types, but you're not doing our fine state any favors with this schtick

6B873D61-EA7F-4B6B-94C8-3F7E82DA1C29.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That video actually wasn't that bad, but I'd shit can the guy because

1) Are you seriously fighting with a stripper outside a hotel room at an AWAY game? The decision making here is just beyond abysmal.
2) y u lie tho

U Toledo's best player since a punter. I guess Barry Church had a good run too.

bruin

Chargers?! Lol

Says the brah who shits on a Lakers pg because of his pops

6DD71546-A66E-4A05-BC8C-1D2999493B1C.gif

bruin

KC getting praised because THEY LED BY EXAMPLE is hilarious. If Hunt was only honest, he gets 2 games if we’re being real.

They didn’t cut him because of the video, it’s because he lied.

Only the Chefs. Best shot at a Super Bowl in 50 years and their all world RB gets cut in the first week of December.

Watch the bidding war for him next year. Can’t wait for chase257 to come back cackling and rolling a blunt with a Kareem Hunt avi. Kill me, Pete.

Last edited:

CJ_24

That video actually wasn't that bad

That was my first reaction too. After reflection though, I think the video actually is really bad, we're just numb to these guys having extreme-anger issues. This video does not seem that bad compared to, say, the Ray Rice video, or what LeSean McCoy is accused of doing. Those incidents shouldn't make this video less-bad, they should serve to illustrate how fucked up all of this shit is.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
That was my first reaction too. After reflection though, I think the video actually is really bad, we're just numb to these guys having extreme-anger issues. This video does not seem that bad compared to, say, the Ray Rice video, or what LeSean McCoy is accused of doing. Those incidents shouldn't make this video less-bad, they should serve to illustrate how fucked up all of this shit is.
I would be angry to if I found out a chick that I was hanging with lied about her age then proceeded to call me nigger repeatedly outside of my hotel door for 30 min after I kicked her out for lying about her age

Reactions: bjc

NML

Oh here comes reel to defend this indefensible guy

Should bring back the “Lavar is opening doors for younger basketball players” argument while we’re here

CJ_24

I would be angry to if I found out a chick that I was hanging with lied about her age then proceeded to call me nigger repeatedly outside of my hotel door for 30 min after I kicked her out for lying about her age

Would you feel the need to, repeatedly, strike a female who you are 3 times the size of? Dude had all the power in that situation. he kicked her out of his party. Ain't no need to respond after that.

CJ_24

Green Bay-Arizona with twenty-plus miles per hour winds and snow. Both teams are bad, and the weather is bad. Leggo

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Olds complaining about how there's too much offense these days. There was like 1 game this weekend so far with a 300 yard passing performance lol

CJ_24

You can tell the media loves mcmuffin. They are resoundingly circling the wagons for him already. "Good Play-caller," He'll get another chance immediately," etc. That first statement is questionable at best. His schemes are dependent upon Rodgers killing time for 8 seconds then making something happen. This team has been killed by other teams making second-half adjustments all year (and that's just this season), and he's been terrible at identifying players' skills and figuring out how to utilize those skills. Beyond that, his teams consistently lack discipline. Dumb penalties, missed assignments, stupid mistakes. That has been constant for the last 6 years.

How much of it is his fault, versus the fault of the players, the front office, and/or the other coaches? I don't know. It's very likely that much of it is out of his control. That said, the bullshit that it appears the media is going to spew in his favor is going to demonstrate a nauseating lack knowledge. Which is pretty much par for the course.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Now they just need to shitcan the GM and the special teams coach.

They never should have extended Rodgers if they were going to give him a supporting cast that wouldn’t start on the 2008 Lions.

With Rodgers done and the Packers fucked perfect time for the Bears to ascend back to mediocrity.

CJ_24

They had no choice other than to pay Rodgers. You have to pay Rodgers. It shouldn't matter, the Pats paid Brady and they're doing just fine. I assume Rapistburger in Pitt is paid too; same with Brees and the @Reel's. You can find players if you have the right personel in the front office and have a competent staff.

TonyGin&Juice

They had no choice other than to pay Rodgers. You have to pay Rodgers. It shouldn't matter, the Pats paid Brady and they're doing just fine. I assume Rapistburger in Pitt is paid too; same with Brees and the @Reel's. You can find players if you have the right personel in the front office and have a competent staff.

Big difference in those orgs and the Packers. I’m still shocked they didn’t give Jordy Nelson a five year deal.

CJ_24

Right. Those teams let go of guys when they're done, instead of overpaying shitty outside linebackers who can't stay with their assignments (Matthews), and they're not afraid to sign capable free agents to help plug weak spots on the roster. The problem in Green Bay is far deeper than mcmuffin.

TonyGin&Juice

Right. Those teams let go of guys when they're done, instead of overpaying shitty outside linebackers who can't stay with their assignments (Matthews), and they're not afraid to sign capable free agents to help plug weak spots on the roster. The problem in Green Bay is far deeper than mcmuffin.

Is AJ Hawk somewhere in the front office? I’ve hated the Packers my entire life so the more chaos for them the better.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Tony and CJ talking Packers for 10 posts reminds me of these two best buds.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Rivers is ballin hard this year and I am rooting for him to bring hope a Superb Owl, but please stop making babbys, bro. Fuckin breeder.

He's single-handedly trying to stave off the extinction of the human race, thanks to all of you who refuse to participate in the Great Breeding Sweepstakes.