• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Olds totally confused by replays. Oh my God it's so embarrassing.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Why does the NFL keep giving Detroit a thanksgiving day game?

Damn Stafford threw a pick 6 and an int in the endzone.

You can tell how much this place has grown, not a single post from @kella, about this game

Seems like just yesterday I was watching the ghost of Daunte Culpepper lead Detroit to a miserable defeat on Thanksgiving, I cherish these Thanksgiving traditions.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Is there anyone under 30 on the FORESKINZ?

Did Josh Doctson make the flight to Dallas or is did he break his back checking his luggage at IAD? Loved seeing Colt McCoy look like the bum that was in BELIEVELAND again.

Jay gruden looks like he's lost a ton of weight. @tonyginandjuice maybe you should try corching the Skins

I’m in DC next week and will not be under contract next year. Think Little Danny Snyder can match my current salary?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rivers was ridiculous today. 28/29 lol. Should have been 100% really. The one incompletion was a missed block and dude hit him low.

Him, Brees and Mahomes gonna have a close race for mvp.

CJ_24

Not sure it matters how long mcmuffin stays. Team has no talent on either side of the ball accompanying their commitment to a tremendous lack of discipline.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Rivers was ridiculous today. 28/29 lol. Should have been 100% really. The one incompletion was a missed block and dude hit him low.

Him, Brees and Mahomes gonna have a close race for mvp.
Matt Ryan and Goff are having good years too. The Falcons suck, but I have to imagine Goff gets considered if Rivers does.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Whoever loses less from here on out will win. Probably Brees or Mahomes, but I haven't looked at either one's schedule...[/hot take]

bruin

source.gif

bruin

they might give it to Breesus as a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Can't tell me Mahomes doesn't deserve it tho. Especially if the Chiefs get the #1 seed.

Rivers has big chances v Pitt and in Kansas City on TNF December 13

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I won pre-game sideline passes for the game tonight as well as tickets to the game, so I'll be there. My dad is in the ICU right now; we almost lost him last week which would have made me return home rather than attend. But he's slowly on the mend. I'm excited for my first NFL game; watch for me on TV. I'll be the sad BYU fan thinking about his dad; I'm sure I'll be easy to spot.

Lloyd Carr

$25 that Bortles will accomplish 2/3 of the following:

- 2 winning seasons as starter
- Career winning percentage over .500
- 2 playoff wins

AGREED. WELCOME TO BORTLES WATCH

Who knew 2 winning seasons was gon be harder to get than 2 playoff wins. prolly should just give you my $25 right now @Travis7401

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans are done. Here’s to another 8-8 or 9-7. Just good enough to not get a high draft pick and remain in mediocrity. So great. What a shit franchise. The Adams family needs to sell.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Texans gonna end the season with 13 straight wins. The rest of their schedule is crap.