• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In the same day, The Raiders released Martavis Bryant, who they gave up a 3rd rounder for. Glad to see they are back where they belong at the very bottom of the league

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't know if it was a bad trade by the Raiders. They are already paying Dereck Carr $25 mil a year and have a ton of holes to fill. Two extra first round picks and $23 mil a year in extra cap space may benefit them more than a single superstar player.
That's true, and with those draft picks they may even have a shot at drafting a Khalil Mack!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Packers could’ve had him and instead let him go to a division rival where he’ll re-break Rodgers’ collarbone and impale him with it

GJGE
This is the only reason the Bears were interested. Knocking out Rodgers and losing to his awful backup is tradition.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Even the Lions couldn't lose to Brett Hundley twice. That's the only reason the Packers traded that bum.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
To be fair NASHNUL coaches start a horrible player with experience over rookies for no particularly good reason all the time. I mean Texans started Tom Savage in the opener last year, Browns probably gonna start Tyrod over BAKER. These are empty power moves by coaches to make these high draft picks feel like they have to earn it.

But he did only throw 1800 yards in the Mountain West so I imagine the boy blows quite the dong

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think they do it strategically to avoid the stigma of starting a rookie right away. I'm sure that their agents have paid for some stupid study that proves corches who start some shit ass veteran for 3 games maintain their jobs for an extra season even if they go 0-3.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tyrod isn't, but Peterman is.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm gonna say 8-8 for the Panthers. It's an even year and people seem unreasonably optimistic so I imagine theyll have a stretch where they lose 5 of 6 and that firebombs the season.

Got my fantasy draft tonight, meeting up at a brewery with the commish who gives way too much of a shit and I imagine I'll trigger him with my ignorance

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Pats-Rams

Packers look good for half the season because of Rodgers and then the team implodes around him because they suck and he dies from an injury incurred by Mack

Jags don't do anything meaningful because Bortles is still the QB

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Josh Rosen takes over Week 2 after Sam Bradford gets stung by a wasp and loses his eyesight. CHOSEN proceeds to humbly put up 200 yards a game every week but the Cards end up with a 7-9 record.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I’d offer to moneymouth you but I already know you don’t have any

Can some non-lolpoors hate Bortles again? My other son needs a jersey too

Would help you but...Knights Knights Knights!

Reactions: NML

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I’d offer to moneymouth you but I already know you don’t have any

Can some non-lolpoors hate Bortles again? My other son needs a jersey too

Lol not sure why you have such a big Bortles boner, it's not like the team relies on him to win

Bortles ain't it, sorry. They would be Superb Owl contenders with any remotely decent QB

bruin

Got my fantasy draft tonight, meeting up at a brewery with the commish who gives way too much of a shit and I imagine I'll trigger him with my ignorance

Same. Draft tonight. Gonna tie one on and starting drinking here soon. My draft starts at about the time VT/Flazzu will be kicking off so I’ll be doing that and /engaging with my hermanos in the week 1 thread

bruin

Josh Rosen takes over Week 2 after Sam Bradford gets stung by a wasp and loses his eyesight. CHOSEN proceeds to humbly put up 200 yards a game every week but the Cards end up with a 7-9 record.

Looks like we have a post of the year candidate in the NFL thread and week 1 hasn’t even started yet!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans will suck. 6-10 and then they will struggle trying to decide whether to re-sign mariota or not. I blame all the high draft picks that haven't done shit and are always hurt.

NML

Lol not sure why you have such a big Bortles boner, it's not like the team relies on him to win

Bortles ain't it, sorry. They would be Superb Owl contenders with any remotely decent QB

What you mean is they’d be SB favorites if they had an elite QB

Bortles is decent and they are contenders

Unfortunately Coughlin can’t hop in an elite qb cannon and fly off to elite qb land, so giving Bortles a salary $10m less than Cousins, Jimmy G, and Derek Carr is the right move

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Vikings go 13-3, Daniel Carlson boots a 32-yarder that would send them to the Superb Owl wide left as is tradition

bruin

9-7 for KC. Sneak in the back door for the second Wild Card spot.

Luckily the AFC West is trash. Raiders traded their franchise, Denver has Kellen Moore with a stronger arm at QB. And the Chargers play in a stadium that the USWNT draws more in a city that doesn’t want them.

Loaded skill set on offense. Defense might not stop anyone. Eric Berry hasn’t practiced in a month.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
To be fair, the stadium is the only interesting thing about the chargers. It’s the biggest plus to me. I’d rather see a game there than pretty much any other NFL stadium.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lions go something stupid like 9-7, most of their losses easily avoidable if not for committing 400 yards in penalties a game.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Panthers will wildcard their way out of the 1st round, because they refuse to get any blocking for Cam and the running game they supposedly built the team around. Kuechly will probably get another concussion, consider whether he wants his brain to be mush at age 45, Thomas Davis will retire, and the team will be one step closer to being a sub-par defense again.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

9-7 for KC. Sneak in the back door for the second Wild Card spot.

Luckily the AFC West is trash. Raiders traded their franchise, Denver has Kellen Moore with a stronger arm at QB. And the Chargers play in a stadium that the USWNT draws more in a city that doesn’t want them.

Loaded skill set on offense. Defense might not stop anyone. Eric Berry hasn’t practiced in a month.
Have you heard of the Herschel Walker trade

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

tenor.gif