• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
kella gon lynch hisself?

why ya'll giving that man a hard time :laughing:

but i need Kella to have that same energy when he called me a massage gymnast b/c i wasnt so quick to call him guilty

another article i read said that it was some people she knew that did it to her b/c they had been watching her and keeping tabs on her every move. They were just waiting on the perfect time to do it.

but why would anyone do that right? McCoy had to have known about it right?

Didnt the chick that blamed zeke recant her story b/c she admitted she upset Zeke didnt want a relationship with her?

evil1

About three months ago, Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend admitted in court that she made up the story about him assaulting her because she was upset over their breakup and wanted to damage his reputation and career.

So it is entirely possible that McCoy's ex made up this charge because she was being vindictive or because she wanted to prevent McCoy from evicting her out of his house. It is also possible that McCoy was indeed behind it. It is also possible that she got robbed by someone completely unrelated to McCoy. This may be one those instances where we really should wait for all of the facts to come out before laying judgment.

Reel

Community Liaison
About three months ago, Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend admitted in court that she made up the story about him assaulting her because she was upset over their breakup and wanted to damage his reputation and career.

So it is entirely possible that McCoy's ex made up this charge because she was being vindictive or because she wanted to prevent McCoy from evicting her out of his house. It is also possible that McCoy was indeed behind it. It is also possible that she got robbed by someone completely unrelated to McCoy. This may be one those instances where we really should wait for all of the facts to come out before laying judgment.
this is all i was saying

Reel

Community Liaison
nah man...you very next sentence implies tf that if it walks and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck :laughing:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If reel walks like a massage gymnast and quacks like a massage gymnast, then he's probably a massage gymnast. Fair enough.

Reactions: Wuf

Reel

Community Liaison
If reel walks like a massage gymnast and quacks like a massage gymnast, then he's probably a massage gymnast. Fair enough.

is this the thing where you blindly agree with Kella for no other reason than for me to add you to my murder list?

bruin

DiZsaj7UYAAxZq8.jpg

ssss.gif

bruin

DJ is done.

Peters going to get suspended by week 5. Book it.

Defense got younger and faster/stronger with a solid draft.

Tamba came out with a self titled album that is flames "Tamba Juice"

and no more Alex Smith blowing massive leads in the playoffs.

nnnnm.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Stephen Ross needs a cash drain when he isn’t donating $100 million-plus to Michigan’s athletic department.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do you still get paid with a suspension? I would guess there are at least a few Fins who would rather sit inside in the AC and watch other games than play for their team.

Reel

Community Liaison
Do you still get paid with a suspension? I would guess there are at least a few Fins who would rather sit inside in the AC and watch other games than play for their team.
iirc, you dont

NML

@NML Allen Robinson any good?

Needs to stay healthy first off. Coming off an ACL plus some niggles before that. Also needs another option to take double teams away from him. After his pro bowl year, CBs just played him tight with help over top and he struggled.

I was sad to see him go, but always nervous about big money to a receiver coming off ACL tear