• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

ZackMills

Have mercy
Arguments with officials in sports are just the worst. Why do seemingly normal middle aged men think it is okay to call another seemingly normal middle aged man a cocksucker just because he's wearing a baseball uniform?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This reads like an OOTP news story

The Cubs didn’t use closer Brandon Morrow in either of their games Tuesday against the Dodgers, instead relying on a bevy of other relievers. He would’ve been really helpful in the first game, which the Cubs lost 4-3 after Justin Wilson blew a 3-2 lead in the ninth. According to the team, the reason Morrow wasn’t available was because he suffered a weird baseball injury that involved his pants.

“Just undressing at my house,” Morrow said. “Taking my pants off yesterday morning after we got back in at like 3 a.m. Just in the closet, got my right leg off. Left one, just felt like a spasm in my back.”

The pitcher doesn’t know when he’ll be back, but he didn’t seem worried about the severity of the injury. He considers himself “day to day, I guess.”

“It’s frustrating any time you can’t get out there, and especially when you can’t go because it’s something like taking your pants off,” Morrow said.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Is Comerica Park worth seeing a game at? I'm in Ann Arbor all week and I could take in a day game against the A's on Thursday.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's aging (built 2000) but is still pretty awesome from what I remember. The one thing is it's fucking big, so you don't feel super crowded even if the game is sold out.

The team is awful and playing a bunch of prospects already so tickets should be cheap.

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Got my ticket for Boston vs Tiger's in Motown July 20th. This will be a great trip or hell on Earth. I'm taking the family with me this time. I will be taking the family for their first game in Detroit. It's all my 6 year old son has talked about ever since I told him about the trip a few months ago.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Sunday Night Baseball blows. Tried it out for a couple innings tonight and it was not good.

Bdub

Braves won the first game by hitting a home run to right field so not a lot of room to complain. That being said, it's always been stupid to have such a short right field.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
His last activity was June 20 which was pretty recent. He definitely lurks to see if people are tombout him.

ebarws6

stAy
A's are now 35-0 when leading after 7 and 42-0 when leading after 8

51-40, but still 6 games back of Seattle for the pleasure of having to face Sale or Severino in a winner-takes-all game. Would be 1st or tied for 1st in 3 other divisions

659i4TC.jpg