• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That looked like a Leroy strike

giphy.webp

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Me either. I whole heartedly told my friend to bet the under.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Meza making a sandwich on that ball instead of hitting it immediately lol.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Aguero looks like a child with his tucked jersey and short socks.

And also that he's 5'4

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Literally every ball from Messi is perfection and the rest of the team is almost the complete opposite

Snorky's Shame

Argentina is more likely to miss a World Cup in the near future than win one. There really isn't a lot of talent in the pipeline (look at their results in the underage/Olympic tournaments, it's bad) and they can't really fire Sampaoli because if they do, AFA will be paying for four head coaches (Martino, Bauza, Sampaoli and whoever they hire).

AFA is a disaster on and off the field.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They do have a couple decent prospects but they are the same 5'8 striker mold and the pipeline is already backed up, as evidence by Dybala playing a total of 10 minutes and Icardi not even making the squad (bulling a teammate aside)

bruin

Yeah, subbing Aguero on in the 70th min really paid off.

Did he and Dybala play like a combined 25 minutes the last two matches ? LOL

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
They do have a couple decent prospects but they are the same 5'8 striker mold and the pipeline is already backed up, as evidence by Dybala playing a total of 10 minutes and Icardi not even making the squad (bulling a teammate aside)

If you bring Icardi into the team it's contractually obligated to also bring Maxi Lopez.

Snorky's Shame

Do you see a Zanetti in the pipeline? an Ayala? a Mascherano? a somewhat competent GK? That's Argentina problem. I'm also not sold on building a team around a player with consistency issues (Dybala) and one that causes chemistry issues (Icardi). Absolutely would not shock me if Argentina isn't in Qatar in 2022.