• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And the first poster i ignore goes to this cunt. Atleast the other people i disagree with on this message board will give their opinion on the TOPIC while calling me names. But this dumb fuck is too dumb to have a substantive thought that he can portray through text. Id love to actually have a debate and hear opinion, but when all i receive is im racist and nothing else, well i cant have conversation with you anymore.

We've been having conversation?

-YTC

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
And the first poster i ignore goes to this cunt. Atleast the other people i disagree with on this message board will give their opinion on the TOPIC while calling me names. But this dumb fuck is too dumb to have a substantive thought that he can portray through text. Id love to actually have a debate and hear opinion, but when all i receive is im racist and nothing else, well i cant have conversation with you anymore.

“This dumb fuck cunt is calling me names!”

Cavalierskid.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Ill give it to michael Bennett and colin kaepernick, atleast they have walked the walk by donating money into trying to improve minority communities and give people chances where they normally wouldnt get them.

Imagine if every postgame interview, instead of having to answer questions about kneeling, they actually talked about their philanthropy and what they were trying to get done.

Instead, fox and cbs put their cameras on the sideline during the entire national anthem and espn keeps a counter of which players knelt that week. And to what end? What is kneeling doing? What great change has it instituted?

The philanthropy has changed lives. Kneeling? Lol

It made you mad, though, so it definitely accomplished something worthwhile.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They weren't racist tweets just because he said "nigga" in a few tweets. Read the context of them. He wasn't tom bout picking cotton and shit. WTF, he's a racist because he quoted some rap lyrics at 16? At worst he is a wigger like an Icy Hot Stunta or something, which means I definitely wouldn't draft him.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
They weren't racist tweets just because he said "nigga" in a few tweets. Read the context of them. He wasn't tom bout picking cotton and shit. WTF, he's a racist because he quoted some rap lyrics at 16? At worst he is a wigger like an Icy Hot Stunta or something, which means I definitely wouldn't draft him.
everybody wants to be a nigga, but don't nobody wanna be a nigga
-Paul Mooney

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Also they throw in the one about not liking Lebron as if that is somehow relevant. If it is, we have some racists on this board too. Y'all a bunch of Lebron haters.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Quoting rap lyrics. Probably @dirt ‘s fav QB in this draft.

But Bomani Jones or Jemele Hill probably thinks he should fall out of the first round or something

He should definitely fall out of the first round or something, but it's got nothing to do with any tweets.

-YTC

NML

This is awesome. Jags were 31st in the league in local revenue when Khan took over. They were 16th in 2016 when they were awful, mostly because of the London revenue. Probably top ten last year when you add in playoffs.

bruin

He basically said he was sorry he got caught and he wanted to be an example for young kids that what you say will come back to you, lol

Perfect pick for Horse Face!

giphy.gif