• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
8a3a98b18793f6b2b23405b6da165ee2_400x400.jpeg

Gudas is bad. Neuvirth is worse. It's amazing that they can throw 4 on the board in a huge rivalry game and it's still not enough.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Gudas is bad. Neuvirth is worse. It's amazing that they can throw 4 on the board in a huge rivalry game and it's still not enough.

Gudas is ass. Neuvirth is bizarre. One night he's out there looking like classic Ed Belfour and the next you'd think some bum from the ECHL is impersonating him living out their fantasy of getting their ass kicked in an NHL playoff elimination game.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
have they always done the playoffs like this or did they used to set the matchups after each round. Just seems weird to have the 1-2 seed going at it in the second round.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gudas is just awful. I napped thru those turnovers but saw them just now. Yuck.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
2nd Period - 19:06 - Guentzel
3rd Period - 00:30 - Guentzel
3rd Period - 12:48 - Guentzel
3rd Period - 12:58 - Guentzel

lol.

goblue96

Flyers say goodbye to BUM ASS BUMS: Valtteri Filppula, Matt Read, Johnny Oduya and Brandon Manning to Unrestricted Free Agency. BUM ASS RENTAL BUM: Petr Mrazek should be gone as an Restricted Free Agent.

I would not lose sleep if Radko Gudas was put on bus and shipped anywhere else even if the Flyers get a box of pucks in return. Waste of space BUM ASS BUMS like Jori Lehtera, Michael Raffl, Andrew MacDonald, Dale Weise, Brian Elliott, and Michel Neuvirth can be shipped out of town for parts too.

goblue96

Maybe it's just me but this team just gave up 28 goals in 6 playoff games including 18 goals in the 3 home playoff games so most of this team sucks.