• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

NML

Yeah they are all white, on my phone so I can't lank lanks but that game will be fap worthy

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

These would be great if it weren't for the ROW THE BOAT shit

They also picked the ugliest possible combo for the thumbnail too

coogrfan

You need Jesus, son.

Like this?

don_t_nobody_f_ck_with_the_jesus_by_jesskristen-d6gdk6h.jpg

Seriously, they really aren't bad by current standards. No random stripes, no ridiculous and/or unreadable font, school colors for the most part...I like 'em.

coogrfan

Upon closer examination, I'm rescinding my earlier opinion. The oar helmet stripe is just plain dumb. The numbers apparently contain a completely pointless sublimated design. The less said about the anthracite for anthracites sake alts the better. As a result, I'm dropping them one full letter grade to a C-.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
They made the design more about the coach's personal mantra than the school's traditions. They've put his brand above the school's. Fuck that and fuck PJ Fleck's egotistical shit.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
"You know what’s amazing, the favorite uniform of every kid we recruited was the green uniform."

Thus proving once again that teenagers are easily impressed by shiny things and should never be consulted for these things.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
"You know what’s amazing, the favorite uniform of every kid we recruited was the green uniform."

Thus proving once again that teenagers are easily impressed by shiny things and should never be consulted for these things.

Except for the fact that these teenagers can run really fast and jump really high with a footbaw in dey hands

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UDub signs with Adidas for a bunch of money, so time for some terrible tire tread uniforms

Then again why stick with Nike, who seems incapable of making anything that doesn't look like a practice jersey recently (Wazzu, Illinois)

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
It'll take a little while to get used to the new, wider OU logo on helmets instead of the skinny paperclip. OU also debuted their new "Sooner Born" font in the endzones at the Spring Game as well:

Jordan Brand gear is starting to roll out now, and I assume the new uniforms will be unveiled soon. Prolly won't see any major changes, but CROOOOTS.