• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Shampship Week Thread brought to you by Crootin shoes

CJ_24

50,000 people in a stadium and only one of them is capable of spreading dirt evenly over turf. This is why middle america is decaying.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Jt going to gift whisky this game. Maybe he doesn't want to play Clemson again.

We'll just blow the doors off ucf instead.

Wolfman21

jim leonhard wisky DC? Damn...i know i'm getting old when i see guys that i remember being recruited as defensive coordinators. fuck

Brick

That doesn't mean people neglected to recruit him. I heard a mod on the Premium Wolfpack Rivals board knew he was offered by Minnesota but declined. NC State booster had a relationship with him and said it just wasn't made public (Leonard's dad didn't want people to know). Statute of limitations on releasing that info passed a few years ago.

CJ_24

I am surprised ohio kicked a field goal. A td there ices the game. Also, there is no way Wisconsin stops them on fourth and one. Ohio is owning Wisconsin on the los, and after contact. There is absolutely no chance Wisconsin stops ohio from getting a first or a td.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
I've seen this movie too many times. Wiscy gonna get the ball back, make a methodical drive down to the 20, and then throw a INT, and we gotta hear tOSU fans suck their own dicks for another two weeks.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If JT could hit a wide open guy from 6 yards away, this game is over. Throw it into the dirt tho

NML

Could’ve told you this game was going to come down to the last possession with GUS on the call

Lightningwar

Administrator
This is going to be a shitshow when they pick the top 4. Bama with a weak-sauce schedule or tOSU with two horrible losses. Both get smashed by Klimpson imo.

Iron

If Ohio State makes the playoffs, can't wait to see 58 J.T. Barrett QB draws one last time

CJ_24

v. Ohio State:

John O'Korn: 17-32, 195 yards, 1 touchdown, 1 interceptions.

Alex Hornibrook: 19-40, 229 yards, 0 touchdowns, 2 interceptions.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LEACH-F-U.gif