• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 presented by freekbass

Wolfman21

gotta love when players from a 1-9 team won't shake hands for some weird reason. Do they think its gonna intimidate baker or throw him off his game??? I dont get it...its dumb

eh, fuck me...after watching again, i guess the kids stiffed him, lol. I mean...that makes sense

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
When this sorry coaching staff decides to get serious about playing defense I will care about okie lite football again. To the Spurs I go!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Apparently the announcers were doing some serious pearl clutching because BAKER grabbed his junk and yelled at the KU sideline.

Leslie-David-Baker-Yes.gif

Wolfman21

i appreciate that ESPNu is keeping a 56-10 Louisville/Syracuse game on tv instead of switching to the start of the NC State/Wake game......

Wolfman21

NC State bout to get routed. We never, ever, ever play well in Winston Salem and Wake actually has a halfway decent team this year and this game is on Senior Day?

Mark it 8 dude, this game is over

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee LSU is pure fucking torture. They should show this at Cia black sites. This game might end 3-0.
It's actually not bad for me because their defense is actually playing well. Haven't seen it all year.

If they'd stop dropping punts they might have a chance for the upset.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rosen v Darnold is a battle of the ugliest combined qbs in a long time.

Maybe since Manning v Freddie Kitchens.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Got nautical at tOSU game today. May have been the worst rain I've ever been stuck outside in. Drove home sans shoes socks and pants.

Wolfman21

holy cow, our punt returner just muffed a punt at our own 20, it bounced all the way into the endzone where one of our other dudes landed on it for a touchback...crazy shit

Wolfman21

nc state is playing a freshman db, for some reason, who is having the worst single game performance out of a DB i can recall out of an NC State player. He is getting lit up and they won't pull him and he just got a 15 yard penalty.

Oh, and he just gave up his 3rd touchdown catch of the game to the same WR...running 4 yards behind him.

Fuck these defensive coaches. Why would you continue to leave in a player who is getting torched when you haven't played him all fucking season!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Wolfman21

welp, NC State just lost the game on a freshman wide receiver reaching the ball out at the half yd line and fumbling it into the endzone. All he had to do was pull it into his chest and run into the endzone and he scores a TD.

Wolfman21

well, on a senior and junior laden team......freshmen lose the game. Chris Ingram gives up 180 yds receiving and 3 td's and emezie fumbles into the endzone.

Wolfman21

nc state is full of fuckin idiots. On the field and in the press box. Wake forest gives them a gift of 1st and 10 at the wake forest 30 with 36 seconds left, and what do these cunts do?

1st down - holding, back it up to the 41
1st down again - drop off pass to the RB in the middle of the field for a gain of 5 and lets the clock keep running.
2nd down - now we're down to like 12 seconds, the QB runs around in the backfield for 6 seconds before heaving it into the endzone to a WR who is double covered for an INT.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of this shit it makes me sick