• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 presented by freekbass

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That's a TD but they won't overturn it.

Yeah. That's bullshit. You can see the foot came down in bounds first.

Brick

That was not simultaneous. Refs took 7 points from Michigan. Replay on that is so stupid. Replay gives you a much better view of that type of bang-bang play but you have to have some sort of insane level of proof to get anything overturned these days. Moronic.

Wolfman21

That was not simultaneous. Refs took 7 points from Michigan. Replay on that is so stupid. Replay gives you a much better view of that type of bang-bang play but you have to have some sort of insane level of proof to get anything overturned these days. Moronic.

Replay is fucking useless these days. Plays that are replayed are still being called incorrectly on a regular basis. Its fucking pathetic

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

Yeah, it's not like you can't see it or something. It can't stand. It's either correct or overturned. Idiotic.

Brick

What kills me is the refs on the field are fucking guessing. If it goes to video review, let the video review make the call. Disregard the field call. At worst you get the best possible educated decision.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Cheering for Tech to win to put okie lite into the CCG is brutal.

I was rooting for Rutgers last week so Michigan could back door into the Big Ten championship game.

giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
False start on first down with great field position. Ugh. Just can't do that with your shitty offense and Wisconsin's defense.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
O'Korn is so bad. Throw the god damn ball. You're down 2 scores. INT means nothing. Glad our pass blocking is so shitty that we've gotten 2 QBs killed this year, and we're stuck with him.

Wolfman21

NC State vs Wake Forest should be a shootout....both have good to great offenses and both have pretty shitty defenses

Brick

Hey I already saw Michigan Wisconsin so may as well continue to streak if bad footbaw. Plus I'm taking a nap.