• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Eh, not surprised about this at all, unfortunately. I'm not too disappointed. It was still a season that surpassed my expectations.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
They'll be back. CarGo is like the only old guy on the team.

Blackmon is the same age as CarGo, believe it or not. But yeah, their pitching is young and pretty solid already. They've got a good enough farm system to replace guys like CarGo and Parra as they get older. Big issue is Arenado becoming a FA in 2020, and if they don't sustain this run, there's no way he's resigning with the Rockies.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
87 wins with both the Dbacks and the Dodgers in the division is pretty good. They are probably a couple pieces from seriously contesting the Dodgers but I think the Brewers might be topped out already and I'm not sure who else in the NL can challenge them for 1st or 2nd WC. Intrigued to see what full season Dahl and Brendan Rogers do.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Giants definitely can if they bounce back next year. Maybe the Mets? Rockies are also not very consistent because of Coors, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them with a losing record next year.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Bud Black has really fucked up the bullpen management in this game. There's only so much you can do when your starter goes less than 2 innings, but Holland would have had to go 2 innings, which he never does, for the Rockies to win the game. Trying to get 2 innings out of Neshek, who averages less than an inning an appearance was dumb too. He went 22 pitches tonight - last time he had over 20 pitches was August 1. 1 out for McGee was stupid. He had to bring out Holland and leave him out there because he used up all his good relievers before the 8th inning. Bleh.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Bud Black still the true MVP. Guy managed to avoid managing the Nats for peanuts (unlike that bum Dusty Baked @Mr. Radpants) and is now claiming his rightful throne as the blue balls of the NL West. Anyone seen Mar Kotsay lately?

evil1

Shame the Rockies lost last night but I still consider this season to be a success. I actually expect the Rockies to be an above .500 team and playoff contender for the next few years. Unlike years past, I think this team's core is solid all the way around.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nats losing two at home is the least surprising thing ever

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I love seeing the sad govt employee and govt contractors crying at home when the Nasty Nats choke like a freshman at their first glory hole DKE kegger.