• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 Thread presented by Mike Leach Gifs

Brick

Lol at this NASHNUL ARM TALENT brasky qb. Oregon's d is bad so he should have a decent game, but has anyone ever had a lot of success in the first year of Riley's system? It's usually a disaster, even the ones that turn out great. They fucked.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Lol at this NASHNUL ARM TALENT brasky qb. Oregon's d is bad so he should have a decent game, but has anyone ever had a lot of success in the first year of Riley's system? It's usually a disaster, even the ones that turn out great. They fucked.
Both these defenses are weapons grade garabage. Going to be a video game

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Brick

Taggart punting twice already in Nebraska territory on 4th and manageable. I'm gonna lose my shit.

Brick

Also stupid delay of game penalty off a possession change and 12 men penalty on 4th down. Game management has been shit.

Brick

Also stupid delay of game penalty off a possession change and 12 men penalty on 4th down. Game management has been shit.
And then that penalty for unsportmanlike? Can't remember the last time I saw that for a head corch. Hopefully Taggart is ejected and we get Corch TWITTA

Soonerfan09

Lol Arkansas. Kicker has missed a 23 yard and a 20 yard field goal. That's what happens when you kick FGs inside the five. Now TCU gets the ball at the 20.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The fuck happened to TCU's offense?

I should've known that opening Kenny TRILL drive was misleading

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Herbert > FALK

lol-duck.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nebraska's defense lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BERT is going to get his only good player killed because his dumb fatass wants to make the game look almost respectable

Just got Allen hit four times in a row to end a 21 point blowout lmao

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Where's @TonyGin&Juice to give us his pessimistic hot take about how the CHOKIES barely got by Delaware in BLEAKSBURG, which somehow portends an 80 point beatdown by ECU next week?

Sorry, I was too busy playing drums with my new band and missed the HOPIES manhandling a terrible Blue Hens team. Good on Action Jackson for not choking against a bum ass defense but I fully expect ECU to pound them like a $2 whore next week.

Brick

3 picks, perfect NASHNUL prospect. And Quinn gushing about him still.

Wolfman21

So many good football games on tonight and im wasting my time watching nc state and marshall...wtf is wrong with me