• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Big Baller Brand

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
21200872_1608707765842572_4472432942370154756_o.jpg
Wish this was a lakers style gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CSU fans torn between bitching about the refs and "taking the high road/diplomatic route and looking forward," whatever that means. I've never understood bitching about the refs, but I've also never understood passive aggressively not bitching about the refs as some sort of moral high ground. Some @Reel was probably so proud of his starring role, because he thinks 50,000 people came to see him! Lets not forget his feelings! The sooner they turn football into an esport the better. Give me some digital projections of football players or robot footbaw players so that we don't even need refs or CTE. CSU can recruit the best and brightest pubers to be on the sticks.

Back in this version of the sim, CSU fans are "looking forward." To what? Looking forward to beating the shit out of something called an Abilene Christian Wildcat and then getting curb stomped by Alabama. I guess none of it ever mattered in the first place, as none of the power 5 conferences will ever want you and you just spent $250 Million on a Stadium that'll be 3/4 empty for the last home game of the season. It's gonna be fun watching them realize it.

Brick

Wasn't planning on watching the ducks game but the USC game has kept me up. Housed the opening kick but defense already looking like shit still. @Brick

I would be so happy with these uniforms/colors more often. But nope, gotta stomp cancer!!!!
Kept you up? Are you in a foreign country? Defense looks really bad. Go Dye though.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Both teams act like they are corched by Tim Beck on offense.

bruin

Bama would be better off with a BAMA BANGS QB.

Or just put in Tua, who is better. Nice pass to Ridley tho.

I see Aguayo is channeling his inner bruin with dat mullet:djscripclub:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well he seems more alive than Lou Holtz has for the past 15 seasons so thats prob the benchmark

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CJ_24

When did college footbaw become obsessed with neutral site games? home-and-home is where it's at.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This shit is torturous. I'd rather sit on a 10" dildo than have to watch this game in its entirety. Both of these teams should be banned from TV.

CJ_24

Me hopes this is the FSU team that shows up to the game against Miami in a few weeks.

CJ_24

Francois is guaranteed to end up with CTE. He's gotten drilled repeatedly in every game I've seen him play.

CJ_24

Lol @ Byu's punter going rogue. Down 20 with a little over 8 minutes left, and ur on ur own 10 yard line. Smooth move, Jack.