• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2058 Draft

NML

@osick87 @doh I'd like to move up here. Could package my third and another pick, or my third and cash (or just cash if you want to sell it).

Goes for errbody until my guy is taken.

NML

128.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have no idea who my scout likes. Haven't checked the game's draft pool.

I do think Miyamoto from the draft tool looks like a LOOGY and I sure love those.

Wooly

@Wooly I tagged you 10 minutes after you posted...
I am not a 16yr old girl, I don't check my phone constantly.

Never know when those crazy mountains could spring out of the earth
I have decent reception at the cabin, but the drive home is pretty bad.

I was ready for the whole day until I started driving home around 9pm. I have never used the draft from list feature, just auto or completely manual. I will look at it. What happens if your list is all drafted by the time your turn comes, does it stop, or draft highest listed on the board?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was ready for the whole day until I started driving home around 9pm. I have never used the draft from list feature, just auto or completely manual. I will look at it. What happens if your list is all drafted by the time your turn comes, does it stop, or draft highest listed on the board?

It stops and waits for you. I try to add enough people so it will auto no matter what happens. This time, but two person draft pick from round one lasted me my next two picks!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You can also set up auto if list is empty.

But if you are next up and "ready" a two person list would do the trick.

Wooly

It stops and waits for you. I try to add enough people so it will auto no matter what happens. This time, but two person draft pick from round one lasted me my next two picks!

You can also set up auto if list is empty.

But if you are next up and "ready" a two person list would do the trick.

Good to know. List it is from now on, assuming "you people" don't draft all my BUMS ahead of time.

But you made it seem if I hurry up and made a pick, you'd be ready. :laughing:

That is a good point. Please don't bring logic into this though. I was ready all day, and as the night got later I was hoping to get the pick in before we started driving. Didn't happen. 5 hour delay. You can have my last draft pick as compensation for you hurrying and the rest of the league waiting in suspense for 5 hours.

Soonerfan09

Cisco Maes is a steal at 51. Definitely makes me feel like I reached on Partasov, but I still think Partasov is the second best 5-tool outfielder behind Nisanci. Maes isn't far behind Troffimof though.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I've never really had a true 5 tool player. Deckerades was my closest favorite 6 tool fool before his wheels fell off. He was decent at hitting for average, power, had a good arm, good fielding, good base running and good intangibles. Just never was GREAT at any of them. His best 5 tool year was .305 with 18 HRs and 22 SBs and good fielding stats for both range and arm. I guess JULIO was pretty solid with >.300 AVG >20HRs >20 SBs and ++ ZR and put outs too

DESI the real GOAT in that category doe.

At one point he was regularly hitting >.300 with, 30+ HRS, leading the league in SBs, Double Digit ZRs in CF and leading all OFs in put outs with that CANNON ARM. That 2052 Season with 8.9 WARS WON was 5 tool GOAT stuff @ZackMills

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_6547.html

Balbuena got everything ELITE but has an average arm. http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_11333.html

Wesley Fonkert was on his way to being a good 5 tool player (scout has power at 60 potential) before I RUINED HIM by RUSHING HIM

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_10590.html

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Balbuena was before I got good at scouting defense and intangibles, I can't remember what I traded him for, maybe it was a 1st or something. Of course, naturally he put a curse on my team to never have a 5-TOOL CF ever again no matter how hard I try(see Nutball and Mora)