• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2058 Draft

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Oh never mind, it was worth then, rings fly forever

Of course Decker never won a ring when he was here and the pick I got turned into whatever a Rodney Baldwin is, but DECKERADES still set the stage for the next year and got us a NL title in 2053

Also these were Balbuena's ratings in 2052:
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|968x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=80x@}01/01/2052{/td}
{td=888x@}OSA scouting updated ratings (potential): Contact: 40 (55); Power: 25 (50); Eye: 25 (65).{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Definitely a win-win-win. It's actually kinda absurd I won a title with a O'Brien/CALKHOVENADES platoon in CF and the horrendous combo of Mosterd and van Aaken on the corners. Kidwell and Seguin (now opposite polarities* in the ongoing UK-NDR one-upmanship rivalry) really helped out of FA to keep my RA down.

*see also: polar opposites

Wooly

Rolling 7 deep on my list now Rad. I am committed to helping you get that 67th overall pick as soon as possible, so you can get back to exploring deep space and stop popping the benzos to get you through the draft.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Balbuena was before I got good at scouting defense and intangibles, I can't remember what I traded him for, maybe it was a 1st or something. Of course, naturally he put a curse on my team to never have a 5-TOOL CF ever again no matter how hard I try(see Nutball and Mora)

Would it pain you to hear I'm looking to move Thao in the offseason?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Definitely a win-win-win. It's actually kinda absurd I won a title with a O'Brien/CALKHOVENADES platoon in CF and the horrendous combo of Mosterd and van Aaken on the corners. Kidwell and Seguin (now opposite polarities* in the ongoing UK-NDR one-upmanship rivalry) really helped out of FA to keep my RA down.

*see also: polar opposites
I got insanely lucky with Balbuena and Pepe's potential jumping a bunch one off season. Both will probably still never reach full potential, but have turned into excellent players. Decker was a really good 3B at one point and a somewhat coveted player because of his intangibles. I have been cursed with first round exits since I traded him.

Wooly

Dammit Lloyd, you took Reinprecht Sieb. Best name in the draft. Only a German mother could name a kid Reinprecht. It sounds like she is yelling at him.

Lloyd Carr

Another year you guys let me get the best rigger pitcher WAY late

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_4897.html

Oh-shit-Im-okay.gif