• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 Premier League

Snorky's Shame

If you had told me Arsenal would have finished ahead of Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham, I would have taken that deal.

This is a bitter St. Totteringham's day for me.

Liam

The more hilarious thing is that take out finishig position and Tottenham just had a worse season than what they did under Villas Boas. They just got lucky every other team was less shit

tab10

Nice send off for arteta but his goal will probably be ruled an own goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snorky's Shame

Does Manchester United even want the game to be replayed now especially with the cup final on Saturday. I don't remember something like this happened so are they required to play the game?

Sucks for the Bournemouth fans who probably waited all year to make that trip as well. That should be the opening game next year as a make good.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Happy St Totteringham's day, everybody. It's a particularly special one this year. Maybe eclipses Lasagna...

Liam

Does Manchester United even want the game to be replayed now especially with the cup final on Saturday. I don't remember something like this happened so are they required to play the game?

Sucks for the Bournemouth fans who probably waited all year to make that trip as well. That should be the opening game next year as a make good.

Its unfortunate, but i think it has to be played. Since it matters how United qualify for Europa League. If we were talking about Swansea v Watford or somethig pretty inconsequential, theyd probably just agree to leave it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Just take a minute and spare a thought for Tottenham fans. Imagine how shit it feels every year to be a fan of that utter shite football club.

Actually don't, they're a bunch of deluded idiot spuds.

NML

I can't imagine being so angry at sports, and it's what I do for a living. England must really be as awful as everyone says to produce people like that.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So looks like Wenger will be staying - Arsenal fans, happy with this?

He was always going to stay. I'm not a fan of his methods these days, but with this ownership, if he leaves it's only going to go downhill. After Wenger, they will appoint the wrong person, partly because they're useless, partly because they want to save money and partly because an elite manager would be seriously put off by the lack of ambition at the club. I think we're a bit fucked every which way, and I hope Kroenke goes and gets fucked at some point.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Either that, or they cynically manage to throw money at a manager to keep doing what Wenger is doing. On more cogitation, I think that's actually more likely.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Al Wood is voting himself out of Europe, the EPL might not have a choice...

That table, woof. 4th place is 15 points off the lead, lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't think it's a regional thing. Someone shot a referee at a game in Brazil and America has that guy who was crying telling us wrestling was still real to him.