• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 NFL Draft

NML

Wooooo here we go

Who did Jones want? Was it Bosa? I remember reading that Jerry had a hard on for someone that his staff didn't want

NML

I kept hearing Myles Jack, but holy shit how Jaguars-y would it be to draft a guy with a document knee issue after Fowler tore his ACL last year on day one?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's a good thing that some idiot team is going to take Hackenberg in the 1st to take the heat off the Cowboys for drafting a RB in the top 5.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It would be sad. Love me some Jaguars. Fred Taylor 4 Life.

8y5ABu4_zps2oayqwvk.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Beason was a concussion based retirement right?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Absolutetly amazed someone took Bosa before Tunsil. That makes less sense than taking Elliott 4th.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Some team is gonna get Nkemdiche and Tunsil due to character issues and they're gonna get 8 pro bowls in their first 6 seasons combined

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Absolutetly amazed someone took Bosa before Tunsil. That makes less sense than taking Elliott 4th.

Well Elliott at 4 makes no sense, but I wouldn't trust Tunsil to not fuck life up. Then again I wouldn't be against the G-Men taking him here.

Also

STFU GRUDEN