• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 HUNGER GAMES - HG SPIRIT RATING = 30/80

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Holy shit, how does he have a 65 rating at 1B but no infield ratings that aren't Pepto Bismol?

30 Range and 35 ERR ratings are all you need to get to 60 positional rating at 1B, as is reported in the BTT DRAFT TOOL. He's got 45 Range/35 ERR so I'd say 65 is his predicted max.

Wolfman21

Corner infield spots don't need much range because most of the balls you're gonna be fielding at those spots are hit so hard that you don't have a chance to move. 3B is called the hot corner for a reason. 1B is similar

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Was out all day. I'll find a player for one of you guys to misplay tomorrow.

Confused-Leach.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Could be a really solid lefty reliever for someone. Had two really good years for KW but wasn't a fit for my park.

If you draft him and stick him in AAA I will murder your player next HG.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My spirit was low from having to wait for @Mr. Radpants so long. I have today off work for some reason, so I'm hungover and loathsome. Just made a double espresso shot with my nespresso machine @Orlando and took some amphetamines to channel my inner @TonyGin&Juice.

The thing I'm missing right now is the draft order for 2055. I can never find that fucking thing in the offseason, so if someone can find it for me I'll get this bitch set up.

Wolfman21

Someone post the normal draft order and I'll update it with the nuances as I make them up.

Berlin - 42
Miami - 52
False Bay - 69
Moscow - 70
Little Rock - 72
Buenos Aires -72
United Kingdom - 78
Las Vegas - 84
Amsterdam - 86
Buffalo - 86
Seoul - 88
Istanbul - 90
Lisbon - 92
Kabul - 92
North Dakota - 93
San Francisco - 94
Dublin - 98
Helsingborg - 100

There are 3 sets of teams that have the same number of wins, so i dunno what the tiebreaker would be there...so you'll have to make up some nuances

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
When there's a tie, the SL gets the better draft position in the HG, since the SL is JV and 86 wins in the SL isn't as impressive as 86 wins in the NL, obviously. Stick with the schtick and it BURNS.

Here is the list of tributes in draft order, I'll update who gets sent where and cross out as we go. @TonyGin&Juice you are up.

MIA sends - SS Leonardo Rodriguez
FB sends - 1B Liang-hsi Xuan
LRM sends - OF Tim Fisher
BA sends - 1B/DH Aarão Egdio
BUF sends - DH/1B/2B Charles Wiseman
AMD sends - P Hildebrand van der Lack
SEO sends - 2B Sean Smith
KAB sends - 3B Austin silk
NDR sends - 3B Chris "Brick" Reardon
DUB sends- LHP Russ McDonald
HEL sends - SP Marat Aleev

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
wtf, I already have your guy listed up there. YOU PEOPLE RUINING THE HUNGER GAMES SPIRIT. DRAFT ON HOLD TILL WE FIGURE OUT IF RUTGERS WANTS TO PLAY

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
MIA sends - SS Leonardo Rodriguez
FB sends - 1B Liang-hsi Xuan
LRM sends - OF Tim Fisher
BA sends - 1B/DH Aarão Egdio
BUF sends - DH/1B/2B Charles Wiseman
AMD sends - P Hildebrand van der Lack
SEO sends - 2B Sean Smith
KAB sends - 3B Austin silk
NDR sends - 3B Chris "Brick" Reardon
DUB sends- LHP Russ McDonald
HEL sends - SP Marat Aleev to MIA

Fuck it, @jdlikewhoa is up. Hurry up and decide if you wanna play @Rutgers Mike. @jdlikewhoa you can wait to see what Rutgers offers or make your pick now.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Last edited:

NML

For real doe, I submitted a tribute with correct formatting and everything.

I'm sure I've violated some unwritten HG bylaw

bruin

osick87

Community Liaison
Russ McDonald. Welcome to the Gauchos.

He may or may not make the big league squad bit he will get the chance.