• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 Thread Presented By Mario Cristobal

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Do not like going for 2 there. You've scored 2 TDs, and a FG, and I'm not sure Oklahoma has gotten a first down in that time. TCU also isn't a huge underdog where they'd be benefited by going for 2.

I mean, in the end, it's probably about a 50/50 decision. So not terrible.

PSUEagle

Yeah I don't get why Patterson went for 2PT, either: they pretty much shut down OU's offense once Knight replaced Mayfield. I would have liked their chances in OT TBH.

mcnoles

Nice kickoff returns TD by McCaffrey. Also lol at that Cal fan. Said this "Are You Fucking Kidding Me!"

Iron

Remember when Trevor Knight was going to win the 2014 Heisman? Pretty sure he was like 10-1 odds last preseason

Soonerfan09

WTF happened to OU? I turned it when they were up by 17.
A low snap on a punt where the punter's knee was down when he caught the ball giving TCU the ball at like OU's 35.
An 80ish yard pass play for TD.
A Trevor Knight int on OU's side of the field.
About 50 yards of offense in the 4th quarter due to Trevor Knight sucking.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
2013-2.jpg

2013-2.jpg

2013-2.jpg

Stanford win El Norte.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Weren't the guys flying the planes also calling for Butch? Or do we have competing planes at this point.

COp43KBU8AAXXy7.0.0.jpg

killerBsaturn

Touchdown Jesus
My Coogs are losing and it appears ESPN decided to save some money by hiring UConn's announcers to do the broadcast. At one point in the first half, the Coogs pass rush was closing in on their QB and the color guy said "GET IT OUT TIMMY, GET IT OUT".

Good times.

Yea Hawkins was definitely rooting for UConn. Don't know if he has any connections UConn or was just rooting for the upset.