• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Gooksta

The Cubs have not been more than 1 game over .500 at any point in a season since 2009. Kind of amazing. Check out trollface here:

SteveGarvey_display_image.jpg
wat?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
People from the Nats boards are probably going to get called up to try out for short stop soon, they won't have to armchair anything.

osick87

Community Liaison
That's the one I used before Hola. I was having issues with it but that could be a one off.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This Red Sox series is so weird, start times at 3, 6, and now 1:35? Does Boston just schedule games whenever they want?

I'm not complaining because home office, just wondering.

bruin

somebody is going to have to find Alex Guerrero a spot in the lineup.

looking at you Donnie.

bruin

Dodgers had two comeback wins after trailing the 7th inning all of last season. Already have two this year.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
FP losing his mind because dude carried his bat part way to first on a homer that he thought might be going foul

FP = fuckshit pussy

Gooksta

Dodgers had two comeback wins after trailing the 7th inning all of last season. Already have two this year.
I love how ruined bill plaschke has become over the new front office for the Dodgers.. He only tweets negative info on the Dodgers.. so he has been quiet on Twitter lately

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Cruz has homered in 5 straight games, which is crazy and great for my fantasy team. I'm mopping up this week.

Griffey homered in 8 straight games in 1993, which is just insane to me. Mattingly did the same in 87.

DC legend Frank Howard actually checks in down the list with a 6 game HR streak.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tigers have 4 shutouts already this year. Cot damn.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Will MLB ever start using Urtubes so we can just embed their flipping videos?
I've posted about this a bunch of times but seriously this is the #1 thing MLB should do to attract young fans. Get current (and old) videos on youtube. That's how kids watch sports highlights and to not have Bo Jackson running up the wall, all the Bonds homers, Randy Johnson striking out 20, etc. available for kids to watch is so dumb and short sighted.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
which is weird because their other digital suites are pretty dialed (apps, streaming, etc)

ZackMills

Have mercy
Marge: Homer, what are you doing?
Homer: Oh, just re-broadcasting a telecast without the express written consent of major league baseball.
Marge: Oh, I don't like the sound of that.
Homer: Peh, what are they gonna do?
[Police officers and SWAT teams break into the house through the doors and the windows and point their guns at Homer.]
Homer: She made me do it![Homer points at Marge.]

Homer: See that ship over there?. They're rebroadcasting major league baseball with implied oral consent not express written consent, or so the legend goes.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
which is weird because their other digital suites are pretty dialed (apps, streaming, etc)
Yeah I bought MLB At Bat and even though it's $20 for the app now, I get it every year. Tuesday I was on the train up to the Giatns game and was watching highlights of all the other MLB games going on. It's pretty awesome.