• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm at edit conference so if anyone wants to reset their coaching tree they can do it now. Will advance to pre-season in 30 min or so (depending on how long it takes to edit the conferences).

Wpotty

Alright that was quick last I checked we were at Position changes. All good though, I'll have pre season done by around 5 pm tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAR201166

Alright that was quick last I checked we were at Position changes. All good though, I'll have pre season done by around 5 pm tomorrow

If navy is running this show you can expect 12 hour advances

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I made the new conferences this way:

ACC (Old School division)
Navy @NavyHog
Rutgers @Flanntastic
Virginia @RamesuThe1
Maryland @BulgyTexas
Va Tech @LEGEND

SEC East
Syracuse @SJGMoney
UNC @Wpotty
florida @pkc47
NC State @Walter323
Nebraska @bluejay13
Baylor @ArmyVol

I tried to give everyone 1 OOC user game. It would have been easier if there was an even 6 teams in each division. Do any of you guys know anyone that would want to play and take over an ACC team? I can't remember who is available in the ACC, but I do know I moved South Carolina in the conference - and I'm almost positive that Clemson and Florida State are still in the conference.

@Flanntastic will have to finish up the schedules tonight. I worked on it for quite awhile, but I don't think I got everyone a user OOC game.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
screen-capture_zpsv68lpxlu.jpg

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I just would like to be able to scout. I really only need 3 levels. But being zero is no fun...

Did you create a new coach at lsu or use the one that was there?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
@Flanntastic and @NavyHog

I re-joined last night, but still didn't get XP. If the new house rule is going to be enacted, then I'll be happy to stick with Maryland. If not then I'd like to try and get XP by joining as a different school. Texas, Ole Miss, and Stanford would be my top 3 choices.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Flanntastic and @NavyHog

I re-joined last night, but still didn't get XP. If the new house rule is going to be enacted, then I'll be happy to stick with Maryland. If not then I'd like to try and get XP by joining as a different school. Texas, Ole Miss, and Stanford would be my top 3 choices.

7 out of the 11 members are not getting XP? Those that do not adhere to the house rule will be flogged publically.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Maybe we make this the last season and do another reboot with the new rosters.

My favorite OD was when we did the MAC.

pkc47

I'd love to do one like I suggested, with the half conferences and cross conference rivals. @NavyHog

You really need to be able to scout bc it's almost impossible to find those diamonds in the rough without it. Makes recruiting exciting.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'd love to do one like I suggested, with the half conferences and cross conference rivals. @NavyHog

You really need to be able to scout bc it's almost impossible to find those diamonds in the rough without it. Makes recruiting exciting.

Recruiting is my favorite thing to do.

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit

Agreed. I signed 2 DTs that I wouldn't normally because one jumped from a 69 to a 79, and one jumped from a 68 to a 77. I could have fought UNC and UF for guys who were ranked higher and rated lower.

If we do restart I suggest we keep the roster at 11. Going to 12 screws something up, and messes up XP. I ran an OD on another site, and we kept the roster at 11, we had coaches drop, come back as different teams, or come back as the same team. New guys come in, and never had an issue with XP.

I don't know if that's a workaround, or if we got lucky, but it DoD work for us.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Wpott: 250825 said:
Who all doesn't get xp? Don't want to get penalized

You, Rutgers, Syracuse and Virginia

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
[QUOT]"NavyHog, post: 250838, member: 38"]You, Rutgers, Syracuse and Virginia[/QUOTE]

Oops I meant those are the only 4 getting XP.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
colorado was a user team, so you won't get XP and they aren't in the right conference, you would be better off with Bama