• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Reel Report OOTP Edition: San Francisco Tanners

osick87

Community Liaison
So @Reel, what does your Org Depth chart look like? Who didn't make the Major league squad over spring training?

Lloyd Carr

MBlS7Wr.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
ehhh... i keep getting decimated with injuries and it makes things kinda discouraging

The real test will be this FA period.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Reel, you have 4 people on the disabled list that are eligible to be reactivated. I just went there to check your injuries and noticed.

Reel

Community Liaison
Reel, you have 4 people on the disabled list that are eligible to be reactivated. I just went there to check your injuries and noticed.

ok...that must've happened since the last sim. I havent had a chance to d/l the update yet so hopefully that will help, but still...even when they are back, somebody else just replaces them on the DL

osick87

Community Liaison
Compton's having a good year in AAA.

Also you should look at what Minor Leaguers are going to be free agents so you can maybe put them on your 40 man if you feel like you're going to play them.

Reel

Community Liaison
Compton does God in the minors but his production drops in the majors. Maybe I rushed him in the past. Idk