• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

bruin

yeah, see no reason they couldn't have done home and home unis.

very similar for the ducks what they wore against Auburn.

no green anywhere. boooo-urns

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
prolly because nike already made a bunch of retail versions of the white jerseys assuming that alabama would beat ohio state, making oregon the road team in the shampship. gotta sell that merch

Brick

at least they aren't black? no green and yellow pisses me off.

lame ass shit. if ur gonna go basic, do this:

USATSI_7486989-620x413.jpg
a5c865d237b4cebd460336fc13e31d4e_crop_north.jpg

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Why is Oregon wearing white anyway? They are the higher seeded team shouldn't they also be the home team?

If they were doing white, at least do the whites on the right of @Brick's post, those are badass. All white with green numbers, letters and accents. Maybe add yellow trim if you want to get fancy. I'd like those uniforms as an October road game in Palo Alto uniform, but a National Championship Game against a team whose secondary color is gray? Weak sauce.

Green and yellow, especially those shades of green and yellow, are distinctive and badass. Everything they do should be green and yellow with the occasional all white or all black look when they want to sell some t-shirts. I love 99% of Oregon's uniform combinations but this is not ideal. Ducks you have a week to fix it, go.

bruin

Those are so clean. Yellow or green pants would have been money. The gray/silver is just flat.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Still awaiting the first school to have flames on the helmet with fuzzy dice hanging from the face mask. Will team up with Beardown to firebomb that school.

Brick

Ugly. They should go back to the retarded Beaver helmets. Those were great and distinctive. Or at least back to the old Beavers cursive script. That one looks bad.