• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#13 Stanfurd vs. #14 SC - ESPN, 3:30 EST

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Fuck the Farm! :emo:

Awesome first drive for USC - three third down conversions. Now defense has to match offense's intensity

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lulz. Conservative play calling for the win! Shaw would make a great NFL corch

ebarws6

stAy
My view of this game hooray
ypu6erus.jpg

Brick

Hogan needs to be better this year. I think they can still win the Pac-12 but the dominant lines are not quite the same. Still very good though.

No reason the passing game can't be very good with the experience and skill there.

Interesting game. Pace definitely in Stanford's favor but so many mistakes.

Brick

Utah beating Fresno by 24 at half.

New revolutionary offense by SARK doe.

Pavel watching I see. Hold off bandwagon until next head coach. You're wasting surfing time.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Tempo of the game is really being controlled by Stanford. I can see the USC defense being gassed in the second half.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Agree on both points. SC are screwed if they can't start pressuring Hogan, and cutting down the time of Stanford's drives.

Brick

Hanging on all of Mack Brown's words at the half. It's like ESPN intentionally searches for the docuhe people will hate the most for their analyst hires.

Reactions: Wuf

Brick

Furd is impressive mang. Fuck cliches but they just look like they know they gonna win.

Both teams look off doe. A shame this isn't later in the season.

sayo

YEET
Lol at this game even being within one score at this point. Furd dominating but can't finish.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Back to back 3-and-outs is a very bad omen for the rest of this game for SC. Stanford is dominating the trenches.