• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SEC Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
We've seen Saban in the B1G. Nothing special. If he could bring his Alabama rosters with him, then he could do something.
He's probably improved a bit as a coach in 15 years. His last Michigan State team was absolutely loaded too.

Going from the SEC to B1G coaching wise is like going from Heisman to Varsity. Just ask Urban Meyer.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
We've seen Saban in the B1G. Nothing special. If he could bring his Alabama rosters with him, then he could do something.

The roster is more his than Alabama's. We have a great tradition, but tradition doesn't mean shit to these kids. Just look at the uniform thread. They come to Bama because Saban has strong ties to the NFL.

Freeman

Looks like uga is starting its annual preseason arrest championship run right on time

@DiegoMarzipan

Not much time to waste either if they are going to catch Tennessee or Texas A&M this year. But it does break the log jam of potential contenders like Alabama and Ole Miss and gets them in to solo third. Should be their best finish ever. Sort of mirrors the fortunes of the team. Always well regarded, but just never quite enough luck to get over that hump.

fsuprime

Auburn already going after the most recent 5* wr in trouble
NN0AIdb.jpg

gilstein21

I've skipped 2 or 3 weddings without pretending to be sick. Dumbasses should know not to get married that weekend, especially if you're from Alabama.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I've skipped 2 or 3 weddings without pretending to be sick. Dumbasses should know not to get married that weekend, especially if you're from Alabama.

Agreed. My old roommate is getting married on the Third Saturday of October and a JSU home game. Gotta love barners and their trolling tactics.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Ask CMQ about a wedding he had to attend on the weekend of NDSU vs MN a few years back. This was after he told his buddy to not schedule the wedding that weekend. This wedding was at the end of Oct. Who gets married that late in MN?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Very impressive competition between these schools to be crowned off season champion of arrests. I think Texas is making a move to dethrone the SEC.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee hasn't had that many arrests this off season from what I remember. Not sure why they are being included with y'all's thug ass teams.

Freeman

Tennessee hasn't had that many arrests this off season from what I remember. Not sure why they are being included with y'all's thug ass teams.

They had nine at once with the AJ Johnson party. Ticky tack minor in possessions for half of them. I think the site that tracks these things has them down for one that was a former player. So they should only have 9 to Texas' 10.

gilstein21

SEC network was requesting it be put in the same channel package as ESPNU in SEC states. It won't "cost" anything extra, but the companies will probably jack rates some like always when contracts get negotiated.

gilstein21

I won't live in an SEC state, unfortunately
it could still be on the same tier package, but some providers will probably include it on the higher packages outside the footprint. I think DirecTv has it on the Choice package and up no matter what region. Top 120 Plus and above for Dish

Chase

SEC Network not launching in the 'outside footprint' until next Thursday. And it will refuse to let it play in the Watch ESPN app. Comcast is 'd'wurst.