• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Bowl Thread - Lucky Man

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
The game is over so I’ll say this quickly as a general statement: a bunch of you fuckers like to shit on me for Oregon posting but shit has been reasonably quiet since I went ahead and put @Brick back on ignore. That isn’t a coincidence. It’s my fault though for being a fan of a team on a forum ostensibly dedicated to college footbaw. It couldn’t posssibly have anything to do with a handful of shitheads actively going out of their way to provoke me for literally a decade plus. Nah, that has nothing to do with it. It’s at the point now where simply mentioning Oregon invites a ridiculous level of vitriol from people I otherwise don’t even interact with (@pavel), or who I’ve never had any issue with otherwise and generally respect (@Southpaw). In short, @Brick trolling has effectively alienated me from half the forum. Happy new year. Ya’ll are all a bunch of real cool, nice guys and aren’t cliquey like a bunch of high school kids at all. Complete with the threats to ban me for daring to look forward to the next season rofl. So it goes.

Enjoy the rest of your night. I’ll let ya’ll jack off to WARSHINGTON in peace.
maxresdefault.jpg

Brick

The game is over so I’ll say this quickly as a general statement: a bunch of you fuckers like to shit on me for Oregon posting but shit has been reasonably quiet since I went ahead and put @Brick back on ignore. That isn’t a coincidence. It’s my fault though for being a fan of a team on a forum ostensibly dedicated to college footbaw. It couldn’t posssibly have anything to do with a handful of shitheads actively going out of their way to provoke me for literally a decade plus. Nah, that has nothing to do with it. It’s at the point now where simply mentioning Oregon invites a ridiculous level of vitriol from people I otherwise don’t even interact with (@pavel), or who I’ve never had any issue with otherwise and generally respect (@Southpaw). In short, @Brick trolling has effectively alienated me from half the forum. Happy new year. Ya’ll are all a bunch of real cool, nice guys and aren’t cliquey like a bunch of high school kids at all. Complete with the threats to ban me for daring to look forward to the next season rofl. So it goes.

1704160721574.png

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It's not even like that man

I want you to cut a leftist promo on LIBERTY

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this grand wagoneer lol. so people really spend $800 a month on gas daily driving these things?

Mame YO

slings rocks
It's not even like that man

I want you to cut a leftist promo on LIBERTY
You’re fine man. If things were different I would shit on liberty. Given the environment, the rest of utopia would just cry about the inconvenience of reading anything tangentially related to Oregon like a bunch of cunts and somehow I would be the bad guy for being a college football fan so I’ll just leave it at that.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

You’re fine man. If things were different I would shit on liberty. Given the environment, the rest of utopia would just cry about the inconvenience of reading anything tangentially related to Oregon like a bunch of cunts and somehow I would be the bad guy for being a college football fan so I’ll just leave it at that.
I personally would be offended if the Gators had the season yall did and then have to play Liberty like it's Sept 5

bruin

Sugar Bowl seems like it’s on that one notch over after hit fast forward on your DVR.

Pac-12 Big 12 BABY

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Texas is blatantly holding on every single play. Finally called it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
disappointed to see the under jersey hoodie came with us to 2024