• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Wk 2, next ADV Friday noon

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Helluva job getting in all the games last night. Appreciate the enthusiasm and it looks like there were some very competitive games.

*note that nutopia user names do not = XBL GTs. For instance @RedRaider10 XBL name is Cacapoopoo1 or something crazy like that.

Last edited:

Akecheta

I think I'm going to really enjoy this setup, can't wait to get off this bye week LOL, I think I get 1 CPU game then like 5 user games in a row.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
My team (Air Force) has a decent OL (gulp they are almost all Seniors!), one stud HB and a couple serviceable WR and TE. However, once you get past those guys it's terrible. My 3rd string WR has 82 SPD. 82! I don't even recruit QB if they have 82 SPD.

To make matters worse in the pre-season I screwed up and put 3 points on the "unlock feature" and not "scouting" (wasn't paying close attention). So despite having 5 XP I am totally recruiting in the blind with 22 SRs on the roster.

Akecheta

GaSt

My QB is probably my best asset, the RB's are serviceable but lacking. WR's top speed is 86, bottom is 85 (real burners). For me my biggest glaring weakness is the return game, embarrassing to say the least.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Best player on my team broke his collar bone on the very first series and I'd out for the year. Fml

I lost a DE for 9 weeks and my guys are constantly laying on the ground each game (hold my breath each time it's my only offense weapon/HB). These guys are soft!

Akecheta

I have a strictly Sun Belt OD from their message boards and my all everything RB broke his ass on the opening KR. Out 11 weeks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Best player on my team broke his collar bone on the very first series and I'd out for the year. Fml

Not nearly as bad, but my best player is out for 2 weeks after getting hurt in the 3rd quarter. The trainers at these schools are something else, I guess.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Great game, @bluejay13! That was really rough for me watching you chew up the entire 3rd quarter haha, I was ready to send 11 and give up a TD just to get the ball back.

I'm averaging 23.5 PPG through the first 2 games. Let's just say my QB is a few plays away from being thrown into a ditch somewhere.

RedRaider10

Won my game...by a lot and it asked me if I wanted to download the tuning file. I pressed "No" and it took me to the main menu and didn't save.

Walter323

Won my game...by a lot and it asked me if I wanted to download the tuning file. I pressed "No" and it took me to the main menu and didn't save.
efb752b1ed9dc5a6cdc331ce72cf169f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk