• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

NML

Been looking for the time to blow it up, I think it's this year. Everyone is available, but I'm not necessarily looking to move everyone. Here's those I'm actively shopping, in order of cost:

Ale Castro, SP: just under a 4 WARS WON pitcher the past two seasons. FIPs of 3.3, 3.2, 3.2 the past three seasons. Just hit his first arb year so ready to be locked up long term.

Paul Renton, SP: 2.93 ERA in his first season in the pro's with a 3.4 FIP. On a great team friendly deal considering his talent.

William "Dagger" Powell, 1B: back to back gold gloves, could play 2B too. 8 WARS WON the past two years.

Arnel Muli, DH: 4 WARS WON DH the past two seasons. Very popular too

Brian Brown, 3B: 4.6 WARS WON last year. Entering his prime and still under arb.

Reece Grimes, 2B: been a consistent 2B, topped up with a couple 3+ WAR seasons a couple years ago. Shitty so far this year doe

Fernando Ramos, 1B/LF/DH: has yet to live up to his ratings, but will probably rake once he leaves

Kelvin Armstrong, RP: been my set up for a long time. Team friendly deal with two TOs

Juan Ramirez, RP: great reliever, having a phenomenal start to the season

Daryl Duce, SP: been great for me since he came over, moved him to the bullpen this year since he's fragile and been elite.

Giorgi Amore, SP/RP: haven't played him as a starter because my rotation has always been good, but he should start. Because of his days as a reliever, he'd probably sign a very team friendly deal.

There's others, like Arce and Byrne, who could certainly help people but I'm not looking to move unless I'm blown away.

I can eat salaries too if that would help.

NML

Been looking for the time to blow it up, I think it's this year. Everyone is available, but I'm not necessarily looking to move everyone. Here's those I'm actively shopping, in order of cost:

Ale Castro, SP: just under a 4 WARS WON pitcher the past two seasons. FIPs of 3.3, 3.2, 3.2 the past three seasons. Just hit his first arb year so ready to be locked up long term.

Paul Renton, SP: 2.93 ERA in his first season in the pro's with a 3.4 FIP. On a great team friendly deal considering his talent.

William "Dagger" Powell, 1B: back to back gold gloves, could play 2B too. 8 WARS WON the past two years.

Arnel Muli, DH: 4 WARS WON DH the past two seasons. Very popular too

Brian Brown, 3B: 4.6 WARS WON last year. Entering his prime and still under arb.

Reece Grimes, 2B: been a consistent 2B, topped up with a couple 3+ WAR seasons a couple years ago. Shitty so far this year doe

Fernando Ramos, 1B/LF/DH: has yet to live up to his ratings, but will probably rake once he leaves

Kelvin Armstrong, RP: been my set up for a long time. Team friendly deal with two TOs

Juan Ramirez, RP: great reliever, having a phenomenal start to the season

Daryl Duce, SP: been great for me since he came over, moved him to the bullpen this year since he's fragile and been elite.

Giorgi Amore, SP/RP: haven't played him as a starter because my rotation has always been good, but he should start. Because of his days as a reliever, he'd probably sign a very team friendly deal.

There's others, like Arce and Byrne, who could certainly help people but I'm not looking to move unless I'm blown away.

I can eat salaries too if that would help.

Come and get these fools before I start to GIT GUD

Also forgot to add:

Vincent Lyons, CL: been one of the best closers in the league for a long time. Closing in on 400 saves

Luke Toswell, SP: been a great pitcher for me for the past two seasons on a GOAT contract

NML

Still got a bunch left. Keep the fleeces going

Vincent Lyons, CL: been one of the best closers in the league for a long time. Closing in on 400 saves

Luke Toswell, SP: been a great pitcher for me for the past two seasons on a GOAT contract

NML

Here's who is left. Happy to get fleeced if you send me some picks or prospects:

NML

Just a handful of guys left. Kelvin Armstrong is technically still available but he exercised his 10/5 with Helsingborg so I doubt he'll go anywhere:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
pV5OA.gif

NML

someone fleece me for some picks. Especially Lyons and Powell, I know they can help someone.

NML

Leggo people. It's either deadline day, or that's tomorrow.

Either way, I'm getting dangerously close to competing so come gets these dudes. I can keep salary if need be