• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

OOTP20 - WBL JOINT SPECIAL 1Trog9th ANNUAL WINTER WARZ AT THE EASTERN FRONT, SOVIET UNION!!!!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's 7/32, his arb estimate in year 4 was (bizarrely) 1.1M, so I'm paying him about 3M more per year over that

As I've said if we want to change the rule I'm okay with that. The CipTo deal is proof these things can go very south very fast though.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Unless Otto fills out AI ballots
I think this is the case. Which is cool, but I won't bother voting myself if Otto is just gonna dominate most of the voting anyways, ergo making it like the old system. There may be a way to turn it off if we look hard enough

Soonerfan09

I think this is the case. Which is cool, but I won't bother voting myself if Otto is just gonna dominate most of the voting anyways, ergo making it like the old system. There may be a way to turn it off if we look hard enough
This is why Otto dominates.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He did have a full season. I could've offered the same deal in July (1 arb year) but waited until the offseason

If you want a real solution, 2 years service is probably better than 1 without forcing everyone to go to arb

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
He did have a full season. I could've offered the same deal in July (1 arb year) but waited until the offseason

If you want a real solution, 2 years service is probably better than 1 without forcing everyone to go to arb

I thought you said you offered it a year after you called him up in mid season?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think it's mostly because Subano is only 21. After this deal is up he'll be 28 and asking for 25M per. Getting paid 2.5M as a 22 and 23 year old is worth the lower arb years for him.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'd say either no extensions pre 23 and/or no extensions pre 2 years would fix the glitch for the outlier case of calling up a high school draftee to play at age 20.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Why is that one not fair then? My scout thinks he's trash anyway. I thought the problem was that you picked on the hole for the other two contracts?
Probably because I bragged about how unfair it was even though it required me stunting a 20 year old's development

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'd say either no extensions pre 23 and/or no extensions pre 2 years would fix the glitch for the outlier case of calling up a high school draftee to play at age 20.

I agree with the 23 rule, but the two years i severe. I reckon it's covered if you say a full season.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Probably because I bragged about how unfair it was even though it required me stunting a 20 year old's development

Do players not develop the same way at WBL level? I've always called really good players up quickly based on them breaking out sooner (see Nelson and Franco).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's debatable, OU ran an experiment where he had (Ferrebereio, maybe?) called up a bunch of prospects while tanking and they turned out fine, but it just depends. Subano was the #1 overall pick and an outlier in that he was kinda legit ready for the majors anyways though.

I think they develop the same or even faster, provided they aren't getting torn apart every time they play

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's debatable, OU ran an experiment where he had (Ferrebereio, maybe?) called up a bunch of prospects while tanking and they turned out fine, but it just depends. Subano was the #1 overall pick and an outlier in that he was kinda legit ready for the majors anyways though.

I think they develop the same or even faster, provided they aren't getting torn apart every time they play

I suppose I've only ever done it with 23 year olds, but Nelson and Franco just exploded after one strong season in AA. Mind you Chris Campbell has been a real disappointment this year, after his monster start (maybe because I gave him no help in the field)....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If we're going to have to wait two years I think we should allow 15 year contract extensions.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
INSTALL THE PATCH
We need to install the patch to get the next file? Do I just do that on the home screen?

Also if anyone wants to offload huge contracts, I have lots of space. Would also take good players who are overpaid.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We need to install the patch to get the next file? Do I just do that on the home screen?

Also if anyone wants to offload huge contracts, I have lots of space. Would also take good players who are overpaid.

Yeah, it should prompt you to download when you open the game. You'll need it for the file that's up now.

Wolfman21

tenor.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm going early 2000s Yankees this off-season. Just made about 15 FA offer. COME BATTLE ME.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I find this title perfect because playing OOTP is like being stuck in the gulag hauling anvils back and forth by hand for no good reason