• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
beamer.0.0.jpeg

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I had a spectacular offset I offense with VT in 2006, I think. Played in one of the old utopia leagues until it died from lack of interest. Good times

I think we played in the BSCFL or whatever back in the day? Maybe that was some other people though.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I just remember being so disappointed to find out how many Utopians were cheesers, lol. I remember issuing a CALL OUT of some Texas fan asshole and I think @Heisman06 as well, lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Heisman would run Ace HB dives that he would immediately break outside every time with some KLIMPSON IMPACT PLAYER that never did shit other than get EA devs to jerk off over his workouts and make him unstoppable

Skeeter

Uber felon
Honestly not sure why anyone gets married in this day and age.

My relationship is just fine. Don't need to bring the church and state into it.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They've been working on this game for like 10 years and the first "reveal" isn't going to be until 2 months before release.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
You guys know this is going to be a football game made by EA Sports in the year 2024, right? Gonna enjoy ya'll posting Madden-like glitches though!
That's what I'm saying. The game's going to be absolute dogshit. Ain't no amount of natties I can win with Arizona that will make up for the game being shit.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Interesting NCAA won't be grifting and getting money for naming rights... Seems like the name is College Football on purpose a la EA giving the middle finger to FIFA.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If we are sharing our favorite game moments, by far my favorite was the backwards pumpfake glitch patch.

I played a rando during that period who scored on almost every possession with endless HB toss cheese, but I used the @Travis7401 method and played ball control to make sure I had one more possession than him, and milked the clock to :02, then hit him with the glitch. Pretty sure he quit NCAA forever after that, or I’d like to think he did!