• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Constipation Thread 2.0

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
what are pat white and steve slaton doing rn @tollhousefrank @Bmack

need some GOLDEN AGE MILLENIAL FOOTBAW players to get into corchin
Steve Slaton bout to cook with KENJI

After retiring from football, Slaton enrolled in culinary school where he worked for Houston chef, Chris Shepherd, at his restaurant, Underbelly(which is now closed). There he helped prepare nutritious meals for several Houston Texans players

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wouldn't everyone being independent absolutely crater some programs financially? like Wake has a modest stadium that I assume doesn't sell out. Their revenues for football have to be comical compared to FSU & Clemson. They need the conference TV deals

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
sitting in front of the TV on a Tuesday in November when it's 40f and raining outside scarfing down my 280 calorie COOKUNITY meal watching Buffalo vs Northern Illinois is the best thing about fall

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
How about Eight 9-team conferences or Nine- 8 team conferences?
More on this:
So I went back to 1992, the first year of the Bowl Coalition. There were 7 power conferences at the time, and 65 teams amongst them. 4 more current power 5 teams amongst the independents (Notre Dame, Penn State, Cincinnati and Louisville) plus Utah and BYU in the WAC for 71. Kick out Temple and we are at a nice even 70.

edit: forgot about DRE and UCF. That makes 72

CJ_24

More on this:
So I went back to 1992, the first year of the Bowl Coalition. There were 7 power conferences at the time, and 65 teams amongst them. 4 more current power 5 teams amongst the independents (Notre Dame, Penn State, Cincinnati and Louisville) plus Utah and BYU in the WAC for 71. Kick out Temple and we are at a nice even 70.

edit: forgot about DRE and UCF. That makes 72
Kick out Rutgers and we're at 69. Nice

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
They should form a CUCK conference of all the teams that are getting left behind...

Stanford, Cal, Ore St, Wash St, SMU, USF... who else? @Brick

What are the most CUCK bowl tie-ins?

bruin

sitting in front of the TV on a Tuesday in November when it's 40f and raining outside scarfing down my 280 calorie COOKUNITY meal watching Buffalo vs Northern Illinois is the best thing about fall

If I could make love to this post I would bros!!!