• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
How many starters do they lose next year?

Seven seniors, six that saw significant time the past couple of years. But this CROOTIN class and the next are supposed to be loaded, plus Gasso basically has her pick of anyone in the portal. Pretty unfair at this point but what are you going to do.

New stadium next year, too. Build Patty a statue on campus already.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Seven seniors, six that saw significant time the past couple of years. But this CROOTIN class and the next are supposed to be loaded, plus Gasso basically has her pick of anyone in the portal. Pretty unfair at this point but what are you going to do.

Name the stadium after her.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY

I stand corrected: Boone, Hansen, and Torres have a COVID year to use should they choose. Only players definitely gone are Lyons, Lee, Storako, and Grace Green.

But next year's team will lose a ton.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lol I loved twitter going nuts about the weather delays saying get it out of Oklahoma given this is the only place it rains.

Also I didn't know Jordy is only a freshman, LAWD they gon win 7 straight if she keeps getting better and they keep their assistants.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
lol I loved twitter going nuts about the weather delays saying get it out of Oklahoma given this is the only place it rains.

Also I didn't know Jordy is only a freshman, LAWD they gon win 7 straight if she keeps getting better and they keep their assistants.

Jordy gone.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU is losing three players to the portal but Jordy obviously hurts the most. Can't blame her for wanting to be closer to family and her boyfriend while trying to elevate the game back home. Puts a big dent in OU's quest for number four in a row but they'll still be fine.