• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Letting me know that my trog bat first baseman is going to be eligible for the next Wheelchair Olympics.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
An active social media presence should help us find more gms. I recommend a GAL-NET page as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
And last 2.2 IP for me in game 162 needing to win were pitched by position players. LAWD.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can you post up when we live simming as I want to see the real championship game between Tony and Doh.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Draft negotiations are open. I have 3 impossible guys :thumbsup:

If Live sim is too hard, I'm dine with regular sim.

Wolfman21

my first round pick's potential has already dropped again. 2nd season in a row that my first round draft pick's potential per my scout goes down during the negotiation stage. Fucking stupid

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
my first round pick's potential has already dropped again. 2nd season in a row that my first round draft pick's potential per my scout goes down during the negotiation stage. Fucking stupid

That's shitty luck. You know Karl killed my scout and my best ever prospect ran off to play golf?

Soonerfan09

Not liking my matchup against @hayvis. His lineup is solid af and my pitching staff (and offense) has underachieved all season. Doesn’t help that we had our yearly major injury right before the playoffs and will be without Roldao Ortiz for four weeks.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Not liking my matchup against @hayvis. His lineup is solid af and my pitching staff (and offense) has underachieved all season. Doesn’t help that we had our yearly major injury right before the playoffs and will be without Roldao Ortiz for four weeks.

My lineup is great. My pitching is.....:laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
100 wins smashes the previous Fortaleza/Little Rock record by 14, and also helped us secure our first division title! The attendance record was also smashed by over 500,000 this year!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
100 wins smashes the previous Fortaleza/Little Rock record by 14, and also helped us secure our first division title! The attendance record was also smashed by over 500,000 this year!

All with players on minimum wage! Do you allow them to celebrate (obviously without a bonus)?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
By the way The Chickens won the title in AAA. This is the first time an intensive farming sponsored team has won a title in our league. Good times!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Exported and ready 2 rule comrades. Luis Gomez is ready for dat ass @doh.

giphy.gif